[ REICHTANGLE x AUSTRIA-HUNGARY x BULGARIA ] A CountryHuman Lemon

| Don't even question the music lol
Also apparently I released this on Memorial Day- it's fitting since all these countries died
Also #2 apparently the countries have their flag pattern on their penises
Also #3 I might start making art for these even though I suck at drawing oof
Also #4 ily Stary_Demon

Bulgaria took a sip of his drink, setting it on the counter before he leaned back into his sofa. "Bulgaria?" Someone asked from the hallway. "Yes? What do you need, Germany?" Bulgaria questioned. "Austria-Hungary is being annoying. Can you handle her for a bit?" Reich asked, guiding the blind woman into the room. "No! I want you, babe~" Austria-Hungary murmured, grabbing onto Reich. "I can make her do some paperwork." Bulgaria sighed. Austria-Hungary frowned, before she used her cane to find Bulgaria's desk.

"What type of paperwork do you need done?" She asked, sitting down on one of the extra chairs. Bulgaria walked over with his drink. "I actually need no paperwork done, but I would like something else from you." Bulgaria said. "What is that?" Austria-Hungary asked.

She heard Bulgaria move around, before she felt a warm, pulsing cock push against her hand. "Can you suck it? I wish to not reject woman like Reich~" Bulgaria murmured seductively. Austria-Hungary nodded, getting down on her knees. She let her hands run down his hips, before she hesitantly brought his member into her mouth.

Austria-Hungary let her tongue swirl over his member, feeling the blood pulsing into it. She bobbed her head up and down, stopping sometimes to lick instead. Bulgaria let a small murmur of pleasure, but gasped as Reich walked in.

"Did I interrupt anything?" Reich asked sarcastically. Bulgaria blushed, embarrassed, but also scared. "Huh? Oh shit-!" Austria-Hungary gasped, her face also flushing once she realized that it was Germany. "I thought I could trust you, Bulgaria. But here you are, getting a blowjob from my girlfriend. Without asking if I wanted one to." Reich murmured, smirking. "You want a blowjob?" Austria-Hungary asked. "Ja." Reich replied, pulling up an extra chair to sit by them.

"Do you want a drink?" Bulgaria asked Reich. He nodded, watching as Austria-Hungary fiddled with his belt, before pulling it off. Along with pulling Reich's pants down so she lick his partially-erect shaft, she pulled off her clothes. Everything. Austria-Hungary let her hand find it's way to Bulgaria, starting to keep him entertained and pleasured. Reich took a sip of his wine, thrusting lightly into her mouth. Austria-Hungary let a muffled growl from the teasing, forcing all of him down her throat. "Don't choke yourself to death on it, sehr geehrter." Reich purred. She pulled away from him, going to Bulgaria to suck him off as well.

"It feels s-so fucking good." Bulgaria murmured quietly, thrusting lightly into her mouth. "Mmm... It's so tasty." Austria-Hungary panted, taking a couple breaths before she continued to lick precum off his dick. "It reminds me of a popsicle." Austria-Hungary said. "Red," She bit the lower part of his member. "Green," She bit the middle part. He couldn't hold back his pleasure... "And white." Austria-Hungary finished, making Bulgaria orgasm. She licked up the tasty juices, making him squirt some more cum out as she sucked.

Reich let a small laugh, elbowing his friend. "She's good, ain't she?" He said, finishing the rest of his wine. Bulgaria weakly nodded, slumping down in his chair. "I n-never came in a l-long time..." Bulgaria sighed, looking over as Austria-Hungary moved to suck Reich's dick.

Austria-Hungary climbed onto Reich's lap, rubbing her wet pussy against his cock. "I-I didn't agree to sex." Reich stuttered, going tense as he flattened against the chair. She let a disappointed sigh, letting part of him slide into her. "At least a condom?" Reich asked, his face flushing. "No." Austria-Hungary said happily.

Bulgaria watched, feeling himself get erect again. What- No! He shouldn't be... Could Reich share? Austria-Hungary seemed to read his mind. "Can you pull up your chair in front of me?" She asked, turning around. Reich was still pressed against the chair in shock. Bulgaria nodded, pulling up his chair in front of her. He let a gasp as she began to suck him off again.

Reich let a loud groan as Austria-Hungary forced his whole length into her, grabbing her hips and forcing her up and down. He knew he shouldn't be doing it without a condom, but the pleasure... It was unworldly. Austria-Hungary moaned, making Bulgaria smile widely from the vibrations. Reich panted, his heart beating hard in his chest.

A choked cry escaped him as he orgasmed, twitching. Bulgaria quickly followed, releasing into Austria-Hungary's mouth again. "Your a whore." Bulgaria said. "I'm happy to be one. I can get my way with a method that not all people know how to use." Austria-Hungary smiled, rubbing her semen wet pussy against Reich's dick, making him cum more of his warm fluids. "Are you on birth control?" Bulgaria asked. "Nope." Austria-Hungary said smugly. Reich stayed silent, before a panicked scream escaped him.