[ AUSTRIA-HUNGARY ] A Countryhuman Smut

| Idk what the difference is between lemon and smut but eh. Also thanks for looking at my shit, I appreciate it.
Also #2 Austria-Hungary going incognito mode on himself-
Also #3 this is going to be much better than the other ones because I have gained more experience in writing.
Also #4..? Enjoy.

                22:15, September 21st, 1879

Austria-Hungary closed the door to his office behind him quickly, locking it. Oh god, oh god... He sank to the brown and green floor, feeling as if he was melting from how embarrassed he was.

He was so beautiful... His black tailored clothes coated him like a blanket of moss on a strong oak tree standing up tall and strong. The empire's firm but soft grasp as he shook his hand at the meeting. His skin rough and tender from hard labor. Only a single handshake... Austria-Hungary cursed at himself, feeling his clothes tighten even more around his groin as he remembered the scene. Thank gott the meeting ended quickly, he had to hide the tent in his pants the whole time. Austria-Hungary wasn't even in heat, and a single touch from the new Empire made him this hard?

"You gay fuck." Austria-Hungary growled at himself. He went to his desk, working on his papers that needed to be finished by the end of this week. His dick twitched with the need to be touched, but he kept working. He hoped it would go away, but no.

Austria-Hungary pushed his chair away from his desk, taking off his belt. It was only Thursday, and he didn't have many papers left. He could do them later. Austria-Hungary started to palm himself through his clothes, feeling how wet his boxers and pants were already from his precum. He hated it... How he could succumb so easily to a complete stranger. It made him feel weak.

He pulled down his pants and boxers, letting a groan as his member jumped free from its prison. His thumb swirled around the tip of his shaft, spreading around the fresh juices. Austria-Hungary wrapped his hand around his length, a soft sigh of relief escaping him as he started to run it up and down. He could feel blood rush into his dick from the movements, making it more pleasureful.

He imagined riding that man's thick cock. How it would pulse inside of him with each bounce. He would moan his name in pleasure, feeling as if he was melting from how hot it was between them. Austria-Hungary would pull the black, white, and red country into a passionate kiss, muffling his moans. He released onto the country's stomach and his own chest, feeling hot liquid fill him as well.

Austria-Hungary felt his dick twitch hard as he came onto his hand, small pants escaping him. He just jerked off thinking about a stranger... He leaned back against his chair, closing his eye. Austria-Hungary didn't even know his name... That was something he could find out at the next meeting.

— — — — — —
Bonus owo

The German Empire went inside his room, sitting down on his bed. He had met multiple people at the meeting, but there was a single person who stuck out in the crowd. The stranger wore a uniform that was loose around the chest and hips, but was just tight enough around the waist to make the country's curves stand out. His body was perfectly toned without any extra weight, the parts of red or green skin showing glowing with youth. He knew the name of this person. Austria-Hungary. But did this stranger that he loved like him back?..