[ GERMAN-AUSTRIA-HUNGARY x RUSSIAN EMPIRE ] A Countryhuman Fluff

| Yes Germany-Austria-Hungary triple monarchy is a thing now. It's both territories of Austria-Hungary and the German Empire combined, but it has much more land due to WWI. The central powers are now winning the war, even America can't control them. Also, yes, this country does have three eyes, but the middle eye is blind and worthless, so he wears the German Empire coat of arms over it. (He didn't want to risk getting hurt by surgery to get it taken out)

He walked down the hall, his black polished shoes clicking on the clean wooden floor, sliding off his soft coat and carrying it with him. It was cold outside, cold enough to fog up the windows. Though it was only Autumn. But it was common here, since the Germany-Austria-Hungarian country lived up north in his territory. He passed by a crackling fireplace, dry and brittle wood burning within it. Heating his home. "Bis!" He called out, hearing a soft noise as Bismarck, his young German shepherd, stood up.

Germany-Austria-Hungary heard claws skitter across the ground as Bismarck ran over to him, his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth. The country picked the dog up, hugging it and petting it. "Wie gehts?" He asked Bismarck. Bismarck just turned his head, licking his face. "Gott, you probably missed me." He set Bismarck down again on the ground, Bismarck starting to wag his tail quickly as he nuzzled his snout into the Germany-Austria-Hungary's hand in an attempt to get pet. The German country pet Bismarck again, making the dog happily bounce on his paws. But Bismarck froze, looking out the window. A squirrel was outside, foraging from anything that laid within the brown leaves on the earth. Bismarck ran off towards the window, pressing his nose against the glass and staring out at the squirrel. The country just chuckled at Bismarck's hate for the furry creature outside.

Germany-Austria-Hungary kept on walking towards where he was going to go, brushing some dog fur off his uniform. He didn't even bother to walk down the staiwell, he just hopped onto the railing and slid down. His fathers told him to stop doing it, but he didn't listen. "Russia!" He growled out into the dark corridor.

"W-What do you want from me now, bastard?" The Russian Empire growled at Germany-Austria-Hungary, limping out from the shadows. His body was torn apart, infection starting to grow into the edges of his wounds. Only a few of them scarred over, the others were still wet. The Russian Empire had been hit hard by both the communist revolution and Germany-Austria-Hungary, he was so close to collapsing and dying. But he managed to stay alive, just for now. "I am sorry." Germany-Austria-Hungary looked down at the Russian Empire. "You can't be sorry for this. You killed thousands of my soldiers, you knew I couldn't fight you back, and you didn't even try to start a treaty or armistice. You could have taken a lot of my land from me peacefully, but you decided to keep killing my people..." The Russian Empire sighed. "Now, everyone turned against me. Even my own country. You don't know that feeling, do you?" He growled at Germany-Austria-Hungary. "I don't. But I understand that you are hurt by it. I can do you a small favor if you want. Maybe I can help you let go." Germany-Austria-Hungary took out a small capsule of pills. "Cyanide." The Russian Empire mumbled. The German nodded, sitting down by the wall, gesturing for the other empire to join him. The Russian Empire weakly sat down against the wall besides the younger country, wiping some blood away from his face. Germany-Austria-Hungary wrapped an arm around the Russian Empire, giving the capsule to him. "You can end the pain if you would like. I won't stop you, nor encourage you to take them." He said calmly.

The Russian Empire stared down at the capsule for a moment. He had lived a long life, he enjoyed it well... He ruled a huge territory for all of his life. He had wins and losses in war, and this was a huge loss... He had someone to take over the land for him, his son. The Soviet Union would be alright, even better without him. The Russian Empire opened the capsule, taking out a couple pills and pushing them into his mouth. Swallowing them down. Germany-Austria-Hungary didn't leave, he stayed there besides the Russian, comforting him in his final moments.

"I wonder what heaven will be like." The Russian Empire said quietly. "I am sure it will be better than here. You can find your parents, maybe even a couple old friends..." Germany-Austria-Hungary said. "And I won't feel this pain anymore." The Russian Empire laid his head onto Germany-Austria-Hungary's shoulder. The German country listened to the Russian's quiet heartbeat. "Tell my s-son I still l-love him." The Russian Empire smiled. The German nodded. "Ok." A couple minutes later, his heartbeat ceased as he went limp against Germany-Austria-Hungary.