[ GERMAN EMPIRE x OTTOMAN EMPIRE ] A Countryhuman Lemon

| Warnings: Necrophilia (the sexual attraction to dead bodies)

The German Reich didn't know the Ottoman well. In fact, he only met him a few times. Mostly at meetings. He had only recently actually met him.

His body was covered in wounds from battle, one or all of them being fatal to his life. The Ottoman Empire had died. He was probably killed by Russia. That cunt. The Turk was freshly dead, lukewarm blood still dribbling out from his wounds and out the side of his mouth. The German picked up the body, walking away from the site of his death.

He batted away any busy flies. He brought the Ottoman inside the home he was temporarily staying in. He somewhat felt bad for the fallen country, he knew that the Ottoman Empire had died in extreme pain. Yet, he had some urge inside him. One that called for him to sin. And it would be easy to do, to pin the corpse against the bed and fuck his ass until he orgasmed. Maybe even licking the Turk's wounds clean of any blood as he did so.

Germany gently pulled the clothing off of the body, being careful and passionate as if his ally was still alive. He went to the bathroom to grab a wet towel, returning to the naked corpse he had left in bed.

Germany was gentle with his cleaning, rubbing any dirt and dried blood away from Ottoman's body with the dampened towel. He was so nervous that someone would find him committing this disgusting sin, yet, the thought fueled him onward. He would have to relieve this kink at some point, and this was a well option. He would love it more if it were one of his enemies' bodies under him, but he was willing to take any chance he could.

He slid his cock into the small entrance he was presented with, smiling as he started to thrust back and forth. God, he was so very tight.. With each thrust in, he felt his foreskin get pulled back by the semi-wet walls of Ottoman's ass. It made him shudder and feel warm and tight inside. He leaned down to Ottoman's chest, licking one of the cleaner wounds. Germany purred at the taste of fresh blood, gently biting his chest for more of the enlightening taste.

He started to thrust harder and deeper. He imagined how happy Ottoman would be with this treatment if he were alive, and the thought quickly filled Germany with sorrow. But he didn't hold back, letting soft grunts of pleasure as he fucked Ottoman's ass to oblivion. It didn't take long before cum spurted out of his shivering, tender length. He could feel his cum fill the Ottoman, before he pulled his dick out of him with a small pop.

He enjoyed that a little too much.

Germany licked some blood from his lips, lifting the blankets of the bed up and over his dead ally. He would use him again, eventually, if he could keep his friend's body preserved for that long.

| The German Empire really just see a dead body and go 😳😳🥺🥺 yes sexy mmm splendid