[ REICHTANGLE x POLAND ] A CountryHuman Lemon

| Reichtangle is a good boy

Poland looked at his phone. Germany said he would come over to hang out. He heard a knock on the door, and Poland ran over to let his friend in. "Polen! How are you doing?" Germany questioned, taking his backpack off. It was heavy for some reason, but he didn't mind. Maybe his sketchbook was weighing it down. "I am doing fine. Are you? I heard your grandpa is in town." Poland replied, digging out some movies, food, and video games. "Yeah... Reich isn't what I thought he would be." Germany sighed. "Is he bad? Good?" Poland asked, giving Germany some chocolate. He happily nibbled on it. "He is... He's animalistic. Not in a bad way, he reminds me of a dog. A very large and bulky dog." Germany said, licking some chocolate off his lips.

He got a text from his father. "Who's that?" Poland asked. "My dad. He's asking where Reich is." Germany mumbled, picking up his bag. He grabbed out his own video games, before he swore under his breath, setting the bag down again. "Reich really got himself lost this time. You want to play a few matches of call of duty? I should help out at some point... Hopefully he ain't shitting in my bed." Germany laughed, sitting down by Poland's TV. "Yeah. Hopefully." Poland said.

Reich tilted his head, scurrying out of the bag. He slipped quietly into another room, going into a place where he wouldn't be found. A soft sigh escaped the male as his body molded itself back to normal size, which was very large. Reich wondered where his son and grandson were. The thoughts of his grandson persisted in his head.

"Ich sollte lieber gehen... My father wants me to help find Second Reich." Germany murmured, standing up. "Ok. Well, good luck then. I will keep an eye out from here, but I am supposed to do some chores." Poland said, standing up and stretching. He turned off the TV and console, giving Germany his bag. Germany put his games away, realizing that his bag was suddenly much lighter than before.

"Bye, Germany!" Poland called out after his friend as he left, before he shut the door. He yawned, starting to put dishes in the dishwasher. Poland grabbed a cup off the counter. Wait. There wasn't a cup there before. And... What? Poland stared confusingly at the plates and other things that needed to be washed. They were in a neat stack. But he didn't put them there. Poland looked around suspiciously, before he put the dishes into the dishwasher to get cleaned.

Poland reached up without looking, feeling a fork get dropped into his open hand. He jerked his head up. Reich was on the counter. His small, white, beady eyes looked down at Poland. Poland took a fearful step back, grabbing a knife from the dishwasher. Just in case. Second Reich had killed many before. Not as many as Third Reich, but enough to be homicidal. Reich tilted his head, stepping off the counter and laying down on his back. Poland looked confused once more. Was he showing submission? He took a small inhale, stepping away quietly.

Reich rolled over, standing up again. He had to have his head tilted to the side to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling, despite the ceiling being so tall. The older a country got, the bigger it got. It was no exception for him. "How did you get here?" Poland asked. He frowned after a moment of silence, realizing that Reich couldn't speak. Reich grabbed a pen and paper out of his uniform's pocket, sketching a quick doodle of a backpack. "You seriously fit inside Germany's backpack?" Poland questioned. Reich gave a thumbs up, unable to nod.

"I will tell him where you are... They are looking for you." Poland sighed, grabbing out his phone. Reich stood still, his legs wobbling. He didn't want to go back. No... No... The other countries would yell at him! He wouldn't be able to protect himself! And he would have to face his abusive son again!

Poland caught Reich just before he hit the ground, letting a wheeze at how heavy he was. He felt a droplet land on his shoulder, and realized that Reich had started crying. "I don't need to tell them. I don't need to tell them." Poland murmured reassuringly. "Ich kann nicht... Ich kann nicht..." Gasped Reich. Poland let a gasp, backing away from him and grabbing his knife. "Ich kann nicht!" Reich wailed, before he let an insanely loud inhuman scream from a crooked mouth that tore through his face.