[ SCP-WHIRL049 x LOUNA_CHAN55 ] An OC Fluff

| Scp-Whirl049 and Louna_chan55 because they are mad in love like 🥺🥺 I ship it
They look like this:

Whirly is funk demon with the unshanka and Louna is the smol Fronch bb (idk even if Whirly is the name of the funk demon with the unshanka but fuck it) and Matilda (Loll_6) is

Whirly is funk demon with the unshanka and Louna is the smol Fronch bb (idk even if Whirly is the name of the funk demon with the unshanka but fuck it) and Matilda (Loll_6) is.. Well, if you have been here long enough you know what he looks like. Go look in my art book if you don't know what the hell he looks like
Doing this for them because y not
And I am doing this here because I don't have anywhere else to shove it
So enjoy

.

Whirly was working, as usual. When he wasn't working on school work, he was hanging out with Loll_6 or Louna, eating, sleeping, or doing something otherwise. He liked both of his friends, but he especially took a liking to Louna. She was so sweet and kind, and she was so beautiful.. Even if she was in a bad mood, she was always so beautiful...

"Whirly. Whirly. Whirly. Whirly." Speaking lulled him out from his daydream. "W-What?" Whirly questioned, sitting up in his seat a little bit. "Are you ok?" Matilda asked Whirly. "U-Uh, yeah, sorry. I was just caught up in my homework." Whirly lied, looking down at the nearly empty essay. "Mhm.. Of course." Matilda huffed sarcastically. "I would just tell Louna you are interested in her." Matilda told Whirly. "Shut up! I like her as a friend!" Whirly snapped at Matilda, blushing a little. "Of course you do. But the blush on your face tells me otherwise." Matilda murmured, sitting down on the beanbag chair in the room. Whirly stayed silent, knowing that he couldn't win this battle.

"Fine. I like her. Does that make you happy?" Whirly asked Matilda. "Nope. That is none of my business. Or is it? Maybe the owner of the Loll_6 Wattpad account is writing a ship story about it right now." The taller demon said, leaning back in the beanbag chair. "Don't break the fourth wall like that, you egg." Whirly hissed at Matilda. "You saucy boy." Matilda replied, grabbing a book he was reading off one of the bookshelves. "Why do we quote Shakespeare all the sudden?" Whirly asked Matilda. Matilda shrugged. "It's our creator's personalities. Oh, and I invited Louna here." Matilda told Whirly.

"Y-You did what?"
"You guys need to get together. You don't want to end up like me and be.. Mostly lonely for your whole existence. Besides, it would be fun to be her boyfriend." Matilda mumbled as he read, putting on his monocle.

Whirly didn't know what to say. He sighed, going back to work on his essay.

He went down to the door. Matilda's dog barked, running around at an insane speed. Like a goddamn bullet. Whirly opened the door, keeping that savage little cunt from eating off Louna's leg. Louna had a sketchbook, a couple pens, and some markers. "Hi.." She said shyly, blushing a little bit. "Hey." Whirly said, opening the door more so Louna could come inside.

Matilda picked up his dog and left with it, going inside his pimped gay closet. He always watched anime in there.

"So.. What should we do? Heh, I didn't really plan on anyone coming here.." Whirly said, closing the door after Louna came inside. "Maybe we could draw together?" She suggested. "Sure." Whirly said, inviting her to come upstairs with him.

A couple hours had passed.. They did draw a little bit, but then they started to watch movies together. Some cheesy, old American movies that were stupid but fun to watch.

Louna snuggled up against Whirly. It was getting to be late in the day, and they were just about finished with their second movie. Whirly stayed quiet until he felt Louna go limp against him and start to breathe slower. She had fallen asleep.. Whirly blushed a little bit, pulling Louna closer to himself gently, so she wouldn't wake up to the movement. She seemed so happy.. And it set off something inside him. Maybe he really did like her.

Matilda was happy too. Now he had a reason to tease Whirly about Louna until he asked Louna out.

| uwu