[ REICHTANGLE x ENEMIES ] A CountryHuman Lemon

| Enemies= Allied powers in WWI
Reichtangle gets gangbanged oof : (

Reich pushed Austria-Hungary deeper into the hiding spot. Austria-Hungary was shaking next to him in fear, and in awe. Reich was protecting her from possibly death. "Come out. I know you two are in here." Britain growled, looking around with his gun following his eyes. The other allies came in after a while. "They are in here." Soviet said.

Reich lightly pecked Austria-Hungary's forehead before he stepped out from his hiding spot. "Y-You can do whatever you want with me. Just don't hurt Austria-Hungary! Please! She is carrying our first child." Reich begged, putting his hands up in surrender. Britain instantly lowered his gun. "You- Her- What?" Britain stuttered. "Ok. We won't hurt her." America assured, looking at Austria-Hungary. Tears escaped from behind one of her eye patches. The other eye wasn't able to cry. "We won't show any mercy. We don't want more filthy Germans!" Soviet snarled, pulling out his gun. Reich got tense, but didn't show any fear.

"Like I said before, do anything you want. To me. But don't touch her, or I will hurt you worse than you do me." Reich sighed. America ripped Soviet's gun away from him. "Fine then, no killing." Soviet mumbled, disappointed. "Can we use him as a pet?" Italy asked. Reich seemed to get nervous. "I would enjoy someone sipping up my tea~" Britain purred. America lightly slapped his father. "You are disgusting, but yes. Who agrees to gangbang him?" America asked. Reich frowned and went pale as everyone nodded in agreement with the choice.

"O-Ok... Uh..." Reich hesitated. "Leave." He growled to Austria-Hungary. And she just about booked it. But the allies didn't do anything, because they were about to get what they wanted from Reich.

(Small time skip.)

Reich was forced down onto his desk, completely naked. He blushed in embarrassment, but also was pale in fear at the same moment. He squeezed his eyes shut, forcing himself to not see what he was about to have in him.

Reich let a choked wail as someone began to fuck his ass, struggling to hold back the urge to bite France's dick off. He wanted to stay peaceful. For his wife's sake. "Do you think he could fit two?" Britain asked France. "You can see." France said, scooting over. "He can." Britain murmured, shoving himself into Reich's mouth, despite the small amount of room.

Tears escaped Reich's eyes as he was fucked from both ends. Soviet and America raped his ass, Britain and France were forcing their cocks down his throat, and Italy was sucking Reich off. Reich began to moan, making Britain and France very happy from the vibrations. "You deserve this for taking my land, little whore!" France snapped, forcing himself deep down Reich's throat.

"Should we finish him? I-I'm getting- Ngh- Close." America groaned. "Yeah. Ooh! My baguette!" France cried out, shoving himself deep as he came into Reich's throat. "My baguette?" Soviet snickered. France pulled out, panting. He didn't even hear Soviet's teasing. Britain let a soft moan as he came after France, forcing Reich to swallow their liquids.

Soviet and America came in unison, making Reich cry out as he was filled to the brink. "He didn't orgasm." Italy said, pulling away from Reich. "Really?" Soviet questioned. Reich weakly rolled over, orgasming onto Soviet with a snicker. "ВЫ НЕМЕЦКАЯ СУКА!" Soviet yelled angrily.

"Don't fight him." Britain said, holding the angry Soviet away from Reich. "You got what you wanted. Leave." Reich murmured, standing up to his full height instead of hunching over. "Ok." America said. "I'm hungry anyways." He added, pulling on his clothes, opening the window and jumping out. Thankfully it was only a two floor building, and they were on the main floor. Soviet followed, using some of Reich's clothing to wipe off his shirt. "You are a fucker!" Soviet yelled, before he disappeared.

"I better leave too. I have work to do. And Britain needs tea." Italy murmured, dragging a tired Britain outside, along with France. "Not switching sides, but tell me what the babies gender is, and what name you choose! Good job, bitch!" France congratulated quietly, before he left. "Thanks..?" Reich sighed, closing the window and shades. He sat down on the ground. He didn't like that. But Austria-Hungary was safe.

| Note 2: Short, but it's late. Might rewrite this when I have more time.