[ HAPSBURG EMPIRE x AUSTRIA-HUNGARY ] A Countryhumans Lemon

| Hapsburg always wanted incest. And apparently he also wants children too..? big F
Warnings: Incest, Abuse trauma, Child abuse, Child rape

Austria-Hungary sat down by the water, looking into it. His best friend had left a few minutes ago to go home. He could still see Germany walk around the shore of the pond towards his own house. Austria-Hungary didn't feel safe without him around.

His assumptions were correct. His father came outside again. Austria-Hungary let Hapsburg take him inside, knowing that he couldn't escape. He had tried before, without luck. And the consequences were terrible.

Prussia and Germany had always asked about Austria-Hungary's health, but only a few times had they asked Hapsburg about him. Prussia already knew what the cruel Austrian did to his son's closest friend. He found it inhumane, but he would have to wait until Austria-Hungary was older before he could slowly pull him away from his parents. And set him free. If it were possible. It's not like Austria-Hungary had a good relationship with his parents.

Hapsburg dragged Austria-Hungary inside. "You know I told you to stop seeing Germany. He is a political ally, not a friend." Hapsburg said, his voice slightly slurred with drunkenness. He had been drinking again, and when he drank he got very violent. Austria-Hungary would have started crying out of intense fear, but that would only anger his father more. So he stayed expressionless. "Come with me." Hapsburg said, grabbing another bottle of beer and opening it. He drank it down quickly, setting the bottle aside once he finished it.

Austria-Hungary walked after his father as they went downstairs. He was used to being locked down here. With the small house mice and occasionally a snake or two. And many bugs. Many bugs.

Hapsburg pushed Austria-Hungary down against the floor hard, pressing his shoe against his temple. Austria-Hungary let a small wince of pain as he felt his cheek get sliced open by the cold, humid stone of the floor. Hapsburg removed his shoe from the side of his son's head, slamming it hard into his throat. Austria-Hungary instantly gagged, throwing up some blood and things from in his stomach.

Despite being intoxicated, Hapsburg loved seeing his son bleed out and whimper in pain. But he never hurt Austria-Hungary fatally, he made sure he always survived so he could keep hurting him over and over. And have fun with it.

Austria-Hungary wailed out loudly as Hapsburg rammed the tip of his shoe into his neck again, feeling a couple muscles inside his neck snap from the impact. He drooled out more blood. Hapsburg decided that Austria-Hungary was beaten well enough to not be able to fight back, so he started.

Hapsburg pulled off Austria-Hungary's clothes, satisfied to see that one of his son's old wounds had opened up again. He punched Austria-Hungary hard in the stomach just for the fun of it, laughing hysterically. Austria-Hungary couldn't do much but whimper with his throat so badly injured, coughing up more blood occasionally.

Hapsburg pulled down his own pants and boxers a little bit so his dick could fall out, pressing it against Austria-Hungary's entrance. It was already stretched out from other times they had done this. Hapsburg let a small, drunken purr as he slammed his dick into Austria-Hungary's hole, making Austria-Hungary scream out hoarsely in pain. Hapsburg was ruthless while fucking him, making sure that only he felt pleasure. Austria-Hungary wasn't feeling any pleasure from this, all he could do was sob quietly as his own father fucked his ass to oblivion.

He couldn't even feel it when Hapsburg came into him, having already gone limp against the ground. Hapsburg let a satisfied grunt, pulling out of Austria-Hungary before he pulled his pants back up. Leaving Austria-Hungary naked on the ground. He hiccuped a little bit as he walked up the stairs, turning off the light to the basement before closing the door and locking it.

Austria-Hungary started to sob more, making sure it was quiet. A fly or two buzzed around Austria-Hungary happily, looking for a proper wound on him where they could give birth to their young. And let their maggots feed on his living body. Austria-Hungary fainted out of exhaustion and crippling pain.