[ GERMAN EMPIRE x AUSTRIA-HUNGARY ] A CountryHuman Lemon

| So many drafts but idk lol. Also, Austria-Hungary was born today, June 8th, so I am doing a birthday-themed lemon. This is also a year before WWI starts.

Reich knocked on the door of Austria-Hungary's home, waiting. He heard footsteps, and Austria-Hungary rushed out to hug him. "It's been so long! A week since I last saw you?" He squeaked, happily pulling Germany inside. Reich nodded, setting down some food he brought for the party.

"Hey dude!" Bulgaria greeted Reich, lightly elbowing him. "Hey. How have you been doing?" Germany questioned, watching as Austria-Hungary happily ran off to the door again to greet more guests. "Good. Economy is good, got some extra money in my bank." Bulgaria said, letting a small laugh. "That's Good. The same for me too. There are some tensions growing between the European countries, but I will try not to do anything to intervene." Reich mumbled, nibbling on a chocolate-covered pretzel. He didn't like chocolate a lot, but he liked some chocolates. This was dark chocolate, his favorite. "Well, I am going to go see what Otto is doing. I think he is trying to cook, I should just make sure that he won't burn the house down." Bulgaria snickered. "Hey! I am not that bad at cooking!" Ottoman Empire growled, but accepted Bulgaria's help.

After hours of hanging out and listening to music, people started to leave. The final person to leave was the Russian Empire, which Reich had to guide out of the house. Russians definitely didn't count how many bottles they drink. "Can you stay here?" Austria-Hungary asked. "Yeah, if you want. I don't have anything going on tomorrow." Germany murmured, leaning against a wall.

He didn't expect Austria-Hungary to push him against the wall and kiss him, but it happened. Reich kissed back, wrapping his arms around him. The two broke away only to breathe. "I want a birthday present from you... If your ok with it." Austria-Hungary laughed quietly, pecking Germany's lips again. "What do you want?" Reich asked, but he very well knew what his friend wanted. "I want... This. I want it in my ass." Austria-Hungary said, letting his hands run down Reich's body to feel at the bulge in his pants. "Let's go upstairs for this." Reich said, carrying Austria-Hungary bridal style up the staircase to his room.

Austria-Hungary sat down on his bed, undoing his belt. Reich undressed along with Austria-Hungary, but Germany left his boxers on. "Open your present, birthday boy~" Reich purred, spreading his legs. Austria-Hungary inched the boxers down, letting a gasp as Germany's dick was finally released. Austria-Hungary blushed, licking Reich's member from the balls up. He began to suck him off, unable to hold back his urges. Reich sucked on his fingers, leaning over so he could rub them against Austria-Hungary's hole.

Reich probed a finger into him. "Gefällt es dir mein freund?" He questioned. "Ja... Ja..." Austria-Hungary panted, slurping some pre-cum off the German's cock. Reich slid a second finger into him, making scissoring motions. After he added a third, Austria-Hungary pulled away from him. "Fuck me dry. Fuck me until your seed makes me wet~" Austria-Hungary murmured, laying down on his back and opening his hips for Reich.

He took his time, nestling himself between Austria-Hungary's legs. Reich leaned forwards, nibbling on his neck as he rubbed his shaft against his ass. He bit down on a soft spot on his neck, licking blood away from the wound he left. Reich pushed himself into Austria-Hungary slowly, waiting for his friend to adjust before he began to move back and forth. "H-Harder... It feels so good-!" Austria-Hungary moaned, biting his lower lip as his fingers dug into his blankets. Reich did as he was told, a couple soft moans escaping him. He sped up, making Austria-Hungary squirm under him. "Fuck!" Austria-Hungary cried out in pleasure, panting and moaning.

This continued for only a couple minutes before Austria-Hungary orgasmed, twitching lightly as he breathed heavily. Reich had came too, deep into his friend. He licked some semen off Austria-Hungary's dick, laughing lightly. "That was the best birthday present ever..." Austria-Hungary gasped, still flushed red. "I am glad you enjoyed it. Should I stay the night?" Reich asked. Austria-Hungary nodded eagerly, pulling him onto the bed besides him. The two cuddled for a while, before the darkness of sleep overcame them.