[ GERMAN EMPIRE x AUSTRIA-HUNGARY ] A Countryhuman Lemon

| Ok so bitch what

When did this absolute shit get liked by 7k people?!

Ok so thanks for loving my shit

Now I will do a writing warmup. Enjoy!
(And yes I am using horses you pheasant)

~22:36 PM, January 12th, 1889

Austria-Hungary walked easily down the hill. He was half blind, but he could find his footing. Austria-Hungary loved being out here. Even though it was cold out, he always visited the spot. He raised his head up when he heard thumping and the noise of hooves hitting the cold and frozen earth.

He heard the horse before he saw it, hearing it pant out clouds of steam into the cold atmosphere. "Hallo Deutches Reich!" Austria-Hungary happily greeted his friend. The German Empire stepped off his sleek dark brown horse, the horse snorting and throwing it's head back a couple times to get snow out of it's black mane. "Hallo. What are you doing outside so late, Österreich-Ungarn?" The German country asked, adjusting his coat around his shoulders. "I just enjoy coming here sometimes. I always used to play here when I was younger. Do you remember?" Austria-Hungary asked the German Empire. The younger country looked around a little bit. He recognized the single towering pine tree once he spotted it. The pine tree had grown a lot since they were young, but now it seemed to be done growing. "Ja. I do remember it. We used to climb that tree." The German Empire murmured, looking up at the tree. His horse dipped it's head to eat some green blades of grass that stood out of the soft blanket of snow layering the earth in a crisp white. Austria-Hungary nodded. The two countries sat in silence. Remembering their times together when they were young.

"Do you want to come home with me? I would be willing to have you over." The Kaiserreich offered, holding out his hand to Austria-Hungary. "S-Sure!" The smaller country said enthusiastically, taking The German Empire's hand.

The horse was a large one, so it could easily carry the weight of them both. The soft crunching of snow underneath the hooves echoed through the forest. Occasionally, the sound of wind would slide through the tree tops like a snake. Austria-Hungary hugged The German Empire, the soft and rhythmic beating of the hooves and swaying of the horse making him fall asleep. The German Empire heard Austria-Hungary's breathing slow, and he blushed a little bit. Even the horse seemed to quiet down for the sleeping country.

~

The German Empire walked inside with the sleeping Dual Monarchy wrapped in his arms, bringing Austria-Hungary up to his bedroom. They could share a bed... That wouldn't be weird, would it? He turned off the light in the room, laying down on the bed with Austria-Hungary. He pulled the both of them under the soft blankets, before he snuggled close to Austria-Hungary. Inhaling the strong smell of tree sap that had stuck with him. He felt sleep fall over him, his consciousness fading as he fell asleep next to his liebe.

~7:43 AM, January 13th, 1889

Austria-Hungary woke up. It took him a while to register where he was, but he was in bed. With his ally. He almost instantly blushed at how close the German Empire was holding him. "G-Guten morgen." He mumbled quietly. The German Empire opened his eyes. He had already been awake for a while. "Guten morgen..." The German Empire pulled Austria-Hungary a little closer. Austria-Hungary wasn't disturbed by it, but it did fluster him greatly. "How did you sleep?" The taller country asked him. Austria-Hungary took a while to respond, being lost in thought... "Oh! Uh, it was... Good." Austria-Hungary came back from his thoughts. He was still blushing madly. The German Empire kissed Austria-Hungary. Just a small peck. But the dual monarchy thought differently, pulling the other empire into a passionate kiss.

(Time skip brought to you by the pain in my wrist)

The German Empire let his hands run over Austria-Hungary's naked body. Loving how even a small touch could make Austria-Hungary shiver under him. The German Empire kissed Austria-Hungary again, caressing his hips gently. Giving them a small squeeze that made Austria-Hungary let a small moan. "Do you like it~?" The German Empire purred, starting to let his tongue run against the smaller male's soft skin. "J-Ja.." Austria-Hungary shivered at the tongue, gasping and biting his lip when he felt the younger empire bite a sweet and sensitive spot on his neck. The German started to rub himself against Austria-Hungary, sending the country into a bliss as the Austrian began grinding himself back against The German Empire.

"Suck." Germany prodded two fingers onto Austria-Hungary's lips. Austria-Hungary took them into his mouth, sucking on them and coating them with his own saliva. The German Empire pulled his hand away from Austria-Hungary's mouth. He could feel his hard dick twitch with the need to be touched, but he ignored the need. He prodded the two fingers against Austria-Hungary's tight hole, rubbing them around his entrance. Austria-Hungary moaned quietly, his face flushing as he felt something foreign slide into his body. The German Empire thrust his finger in and out of Austria-Hungary, smirking as he did so. God, it was so fun to watch. He added a finger, blushing himself. God, he was so hard...

The German Empire got bored of using his fingers. So he used his mouth instead. The German Empire licked Austria-Hungary's entrance, feeling the male above him shudder in pleasure. He started to lick it more, before he stuck his tongue into Austria-Hungary. "O-Oh mein G-Gott..." Austria-Hungary stuttered, biting his lip again to avoid moaning loudly. The German Empire stuck his tongue deeper, moving it around. Tasting all of his different tastes. "J-Just fuck me already~!" Austria-Hungary begged.

The German Empire pinned Austria-Hungary against the bed. "You schlampe." The German growled into the Austrian's ear. Austria-Hungary didn't mind being called a slut, in fact, it turned him on. "I-I'm your schlampe..." Austria-Hungary panted out, gasping as the German Empire began to lick his neck again. The German Empire ran his hands over AH's hips again. "What do you want?" He teased, biting down on Austria-Hungary's tender skin. "I-I want your cock in me!" Austria-Hungary whimpered. "Oh?" The German bit the older males neck again. "F-Fuck me!" Austria-Hungary begged loudly when he felt the German Empire press something other than his tongue and fingers against his entrance.

The German Empire pushed his tip into Austria-Hungary, making both of them blush. He slowly pushed deeper until all of his length was inside his lover, letting Austria-Hungary adjust to his size. "Your so tight~." The German Empire purred, licking Austria-Hungary's neck again. The smaller male was in a bliss. He even drooled a little from how much dick was stuffed inside his small hole. The German wasted no time in starting to thrust, making Austria-Hungary moan and whimper submissively in pleasure. He started to thrust a little faster, moaning quietly as he bit down on the Austrian's neck again. Austria-Hungary wrapped his arms around The German Empire, panting and moaning as his face flushed even more red.

The German Empire went faster, thrusting deep into Austria-Hungary. Looking for his prostate. Austria-Hungary moaned out loudly as he felt a spot within him get hit hard, making pleasure rock through his body. "M-More..!" He moaned out, moving his hips upwards so The German Empire had more aces to his hole and prostate. The German Empire smirked as he began to thrust into Austria-Hungary's prostate, making the male under him shudder and squirm. "K-KAISERREICH!" The Dual monarchy moaned out, holding onto The German Empire as he moaned loudly. The pleasure built up inside of him to a point it was unbearable, and he released over his and the German's stomachs. The German Empire came into him soon after with a soft growl, kissing Austria-Hungary. He pulled out of his hole, pulling back to watch his own seed drip out of the smaller male.

Austria-Hungary was still panting hard, red marks on his neck bleeding lightly. The German Empire pulled Austria-Hungary close, kissing him again. Austria-Hungary kissed back, snuggling against the younger empire. "W-We should do t-that again sometime..." Austria-Hungary mumbled, resting his head against the German Empire's chest.

| For those awesome slavs that like this ship. May comrade Elmo bless you all and repent your sins