Part 5: His Jealousy

Jungkook: OK so this happened...like few years ago I have some kind of dream. That kind of dream was really weird to see.

So I got scared little by little then I tried to escape that dream but I couldn't escape it I don't know why but I couldn't but after like few days past and then I met someone.

Called as "The stranger" told me that I can you escape this kind of cream or avoid this kind of Dream by seeing the person I am seeing in real life.

V: wait wait wait what kind of dream???

Jungkook: in the dream I saw a girl and she was nice to me but I still didn't want to be on that dream it feel so weird and I don't know....

That girl always cry all the time that is why I told her that she should not cry all the time and after like meeting her at every single dream

After knowing the solution of the dream I told her that I will meet her in real life so now this girl Y/N.

Is that girl that I saw in real life that is why now I think we are gonna get together but I don't know if I can accept that cause I don't like her or love her same goes to her she doesn't like or love me anyway...

Namjoon: so that means you both are soulmates for each other??

Jungkook: yes...

Jimin: Is that the only solution??

Jungkook: yes...

Suga: hey cut the sad things out of the way you guys can make a girl cry now!!!

everyone look at you and saw your crying

Jungkook: Y/N-ah why are you crying!!??

You: I don't know. It feel like you only regret everything... I also regret everything as well

I didn't want to come in your dreams and shatter your life into pieces I don't like to do that kind of stuff but I don't know I don't even want to be...

With you why you are talking like this that you are the one that is not liking this solution!! I also don't like the solution as well!! I am also suffering!!

I don't like you!!! I don't love you!! but I have to be with you!!! Is that good for me!!! that's why I am crying But I don't want to cry either..

Suga: OK now stop. And you little kid. I mean Jungkook please don't act like this way we will help you both to get closer OK don't worry at all

Jungkook: but how??

Suga: I have my own way but for now let's see the park and go to a  restaurant and eat something.

Jin: let's go

all gone to a restaurant

Your POV

The food is nice I am enjoying my time here all of his friends are really nice but he is not nice and I don't like that but I like this friend they all are kind and caring but the little one

(Jungkook) on their group is the weirdest one and not the kind one rest of the 6 members are really nice.

I love the food and after eating we come out to look around the park but when we were at the restaurant we have some talk together.