Part 10: Where Is He?

You wake up at the morning thinking about what should you tell V.  so after that you got up got changed and then eat your breakfast with your mom and dad then you're dad spoke.

Dad: I heard everything from your mom and so what did you decide it to say to him.

you: dad I really don't know that what should I say

mom: what should you say!?? you just have to reject him that's all

you: no I can't!! he is my friend as well how can I say that right in front of his face.

Mom: I don't know what you will do but I'm telling you that there is no other choice you have left to do so please think about what you are doing cuz if it's too late we can not fix anything remember that!!

You: ok mom I will try to tell him...

After that you got out from your house when you were walking someone called your name

???: hey y/n..

You look around and saw it was suga

You: oh its you...

Suga: what happened to you yesterday?? I didn't saw you. And Jungkook was looking for you in many places but couldn't fined you anywhere.. were have you been??!!

You told Suga what happened yesterday everything you know

Suga: I knew it. It was coming cuz I wasn't feeling good at all at V's action...

You: yah...so Suga what should I do...

Suga: y/n you can't do anything cuz the future is fixed and you can't change that...

You: so your telling me that same thing as well..

Suga: yes your mom told it right...you have no other choice...

You: OK then cuz it is fixed I can't do anything...

With that you and suga reached your school then someone came to you and hugged you.

You: what!! Why are you hugging me V

V: why won't I??

You: V I really have to tell you something...

V: yah sure but not here after school OK see you soon y/n I have to go

You: wait but-

Suga: oh leave it tell him later

You: OK..

Suga: let's go inside

You both gone to the school and gone to your own classes. You sit on your sit you saw that the next sit was empty. It was Jungkook's sit.

Your POV

Uh!?? Were. Is he?? Why didn't he came to school!?? What happened did something bad...no ...I hope it won't happened.... I will go to his house then... if I need to go...

The class stared and you were so worried about Jungkook cuz he didn't came to school

Time pass lunch time

Its lunch time you gone to your friends to see if they know did something happened to Jungkook...

You: guys do you know why Jungkook didn't came to the school??

RM: No y/n none of us know why didn't he came to the school...

Jimin: he was looking for you yesterday... So I think he was worrying too much and got sick or something

Jin: yah it might happened cuz it happens a lot to him when we first meet him...

You: oh no that's not good...

Suga: I think we should just go to his house with y/n.

You: yes I will go

Jhope: OK then we all were go to Jungkook's house.

RM: yah but where is V!!??

You: I saw him at the morning when I came to school but I didn't saw him after that.

Suga: but V told y/n to meet him after school.

Jhope: OK but y/n I think we should just go to Jungkook's house first cuz he might be very sick. So y/n meet V later today let's all go to his house...

You: yah I will go to his house to meet him first...

Time pass after school

You all meet each other after school but V wasn't still there

Your POV

Were could he be!?? I'm already worried about Jungkook and now V... I'm really worried about everyone now cuz this gives me vibes of the high school days what happened 2 years ago.

I don't want this to happened again to someone I care...I just don't want so hurt anyone else anymore...OK stop thinking about past I have to go to his house now..

You and the others gone to Jungkook's house. You were really worried as well as the others.

You all reached Jungkook's house.Then you all gone in it was all a empty house I mean a mention cuz the house was supper big.

Suga: don't worry this house is always empty cuz his mom and dad lives abroad for there business. Let's go to his room

Cuz suga said that you feel less worried then all of you gone to his room and then you saw no one on that room. You all got worried were did Jungkook go??

RM: lets all go and look around the house look at every room he has to be here somewhere

You stared to worry a lot but you think positive cuz you might get weak cuz of worrying too much. You and the others looked for him. Then suddenly you saw a room.

So you got in to that room you saw nothing but a table and a chair. You were about to leave but then you saw something.

You: A...letter!???

You: A letter!?? What could it be in side??

You were so confused. Then someone entered the room. You got scarred cuz it was a dark empty room...so you hide under the table on that room.

you: [thinking] who might come to this room is it one of them??

You look up from under need the table see who is it. You got shock from seeing who it was

To be continued ~

A/n: Thank you so much for reading this. I really appreciate that you are reading my works I really appreciate that. Thank you so much for reading my FanFiction