Part 11: A Utopia

You were shock to see that it was Jungkook. You were really happy to see him being fine. You then got out from under need the table. Jungkook got scared. But then he realized it was you.

Jungkook: y/n what!! Wow I'm dreaming about her now!! OK ok I should take some rest now..

You: what the Jungkook do you think I'm a ghost to you!??

Jungkook: wow you talk just like her too!!

You: are you crazy or something!!??

Jungkook: NO!! I know its a dream a beautiful dream that I never want to wake up from cuz you are with me

You: Jungkook what are you saying??...

Jungkook: Yes I lost y/n forever. She is gone now and its cuz of me I'm the main problem all along I shouldn't had talked with her like that...

You: but Jungkook then who am I??

Jungkook: I told you I'm dreaming... I'm finally dreaming about something so beautiful... Its like utopia to me...

You: Jungkook you are really something now come with me we all were so worried about you!!

Jungkook: y/n I-I...

He was about say something but he fell into the ground

You: Jungkook!! Wait I will call them.

You got up and then run outside the room and yelled

You: GUYS!! I FIND JUNGKOOK AND HE FELL IN THE GROUND UNCONSCIOUS!! COME HURRY!!

RM: What!! Ok we are coming!!

All of them run towards to that empty room and saw Jungkook. They pick him up and bring him to his room.

Suga: y/n do you know what happened??

You: yah he was talking weird way I didn't understand what he really want to tell me... He said I'm gone or some thing..

Jhope: what!??

Jimin: what does that means!??

Suga: I think he is like saw a bad dream or something cuz he told us his dreams feel so real.

When they were talk about this you suddenly you renamed that there was a letter on that table. So you gone to that room again and took the letter and read it

In the letter:

ɪ ʀeaʟʟʏ don't know ʜow can eveʀ ɪ ғoʀɢɪve mʏseʟғ cuz ɪ ʟost someone tʜat ɪ was aʙout to ʟove ɪ was aʙout to caʀe ɪt ʜappened a ʟonɢ tɪme aɢo even ɪt wasn't ʀeaʟ wʜen ɪ saw ʜeʀ ɪn dʀeam ɪt dɪdn't ғeeʟ ғake ɪt ғeeʟed ʀeaʟʟʏ ʀeaʟ.

ɪ ʀeaʟʟʏ wanted to know ʜeʀ in ʀeaʟ ʟɪғe ʙut ɪ tʜɪnk ɪ was too mucʜ ʀued to ʜeʀ ɪ wasn't ɢood enouɢʜ ғoʀ ʜeʀ ɪ tʜɪnk sʜe doesn't ʟɪke me ғoʀ eɢo attɪtude ɪ know ɪ want to sʜow oғғ a ʟɪttʟe ʙɪt too mucʜ ʙut ɪ ʀeaʟʟʏ dɪdn't want to put tʜɪs to ɪnto a seʀɪous thing.