Part 15: Happy Ending

you were shook to see who it was it was Jungkook. He was awake you looked at him and then hugged Him and said.

you: Jungkook-ah...your...awake..you..know how much I miss you...

Jungkook: sorry y/n I want to say something...

you: what is it..but i should call the doctor now i will be-

Jungkook: no need y/n..i want to say is I was never been in coma...

you: what!!?? Then when the doctor said...

Jungkook: I told him to Lie to you and say i'm in coma...

you: why would you do that...?? Just why??

Jungkook: I know that you would never Loved me but guess I was wrong..

You: ARE YOU CRAZY I HURT TAE'S FEELINGS CUZ I HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU AND I CAN'T FORGET MY FEELINGS FOR YOU!!

Jungkook: I Know but I thought that...

you: That I don't like you after you were angry at me and I was with tae for 1 day??

Jungkook: yah I thought that you like taehyung...

You: YOU KNOW THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU!! YOU ALWAYS HIED YOUR FEELINGS!! WHY DO YOU DO THAT JUNGKOOK!!

Jungkook: I'm sorry...y/n..I-

you hugged him and said.

you: well I hate you now...how can you hurt me like this...your such a stupid I...Hate..You..

you stared to cry a lot while hugging him. Jungkook Hugged you back and also stared to cry a lot and said.

Jungkook: I...I'm...so...sorry y/n..I..didn't want to make you sad...or cry...

You: but Jungkook...one thing to ask...

Jungkook: what is it??

You: Do you still Love me??

Jungkook: y/n why are you even asking this?? yes I love you a lot...

You: But then why did you gave up on me?? I know I wasn't in a relationship with you....but now I know that I love you..I love you a lot

Jungkook: you..really do..??

you: yes I still love you. so now your feeling good let's go back to our house

Jungkook: yah sure let's go

with that you talk with the doctor and took Jungkook to

Your house. But before going there you call all of your friends. to that park where you first meet all of Jungkook's friends. everyone was there.

Taehyung: Jungkook why did you do all of this??

Suyoon: yah Jungkook y/n loved you so much but you did this to her why??

Jungkook: I really didn't want to do that but I saw y/n happy with all of you but never saw her happy with me..that's why I did this..

suga: but you had told us that you both are soulmates and y/n can't Love anyone else than you then why??

Jungkook: yah I said that..but..I want y/n to be happy and now I don't know why but that guy that comes on y/n dreams he said that it's over..

You: what's over???

Jungkook: your nightmare now it doesn't effects if you stay with me or not it's gone we are not soulmate anymore..

Everyone except Jungkook: WHAT!!??