Chapter Thirteen

"Your destination should be on the left," the GPS said in a monotone voice, snapping Genji out of his thoughts. Yellow and white lights danced across his window as he tries to focus. The house outside came into view and he audibly gasped.

The were pulling up at a white mansion, illuminated with bright yellow and white lights. A small fountain sat in the middle, with water cascading down it and making the lights distorted. The Asian glanced over at Lucio, seeing his eyes gleaming with interest.

"Well then..." he purred, shifting the car into park. He took the key out of the ignition and glanced at the Shimada. "At least the car fits in."

A dry laugh escaped his throat as they stepped out of the car. They fell into step beside each other as they walked towards the stairs leading up towards the mansion. "How the hell did he reserve a place like this?"

The Brazilian shrugged, moving a little closer to him as another couple passed. "He might have a rich fiance."

They were halfway up the stairs by now, and Genji decided to offer his arm to the other. Lucio looked at it for a moment, caught off guard, then wrapped his fingers around it. "Classy..."

They made it to the door, where a guard was posted. The college student held his invitation up with two fingers and the guard waved them through.

The inside was just as beautiful as the outside, with a grand spiral staircase leading to another floor. The main room was full of people talking, laughing, sipping wine, and gushing over the soon-to-be married couple. A sense of curiosity washed over Genji as he wondered who Jesse's fiance was. He worked with the guy, yet he didn't even know who he was getting married to.

As if he was reading the programmer's mind, Lucio whispered, "Where's the groom-to-be? Or his fiance?"

Genji opened his mouth to say something, but a booming voice cut him off. "Welcome, welcome to the wedding shower. I know this is a lot more fancy than you were expecting..."

As people laughed at the bad joke, the Asian was trying to place the voice - he'd heard it somewhere before. He peered over some of the guests and saw who had ahold of the microphone - his boss and Jesse's father, Gabriel Reyes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is an honor to present to you my son and his soon-to-be-husband." He waved an arm, motioning at the grand staircase.

"Husband?" The Shimada's gaze travelled to the top of the stairs, making out the silhouettes of two men - Jesse, and someone else strangely familiar.

"Let us welcome the grooms-to-be." Reyes turn so his back was to the crowd. Suddenly, Genji realized why the other silhouette looked familiar.

"Jesse McCree..."

A spotlight fell on him, showing part of the other person's face. The green-haired male felt his eyes widen. "It can't be..."

"And Hanzo Shimada!"