chapter thirty- seven.

Liv's POV

its now the night of prom and me and the girls got ready at my house. Naomi was doing my make up while Nicole did Alaska's. Tess got her make up done the same place she got her hair done.

"Damn, y'all are definately related." i said while me and Alaska looked in the mirror.

"least we can do." Nicole said while putting her arm around Naomi.

"now go get your dresses on." Nicole said while smacking my bootay.

"catch ya later boo thang." i said while waving to her. I got a giggle in return.

-

i got the dress on and i looked at myself in the mirror. wow. who's that girl staring back at me?

*knock knock knock*

"Liv, the boys are here. the girls already headed downstairs." my mom said with a smile while opening the door.

"oh honey, you look gorgeous." she said with glassy eyes.

"mom are you crying?" i asked with a giggled as i walked up to her.

"well yes! my baby is growing up." she said while wiping her tears. i hugged her and we both didnt let go till Josh forced us to.

"alright alright. ladies, the crowd is waiting." Josh said while grabing mom and wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"wow Liv. now that you're not ugly, i am now proud to call you my sister." he said through laughs.

"i hate you." i said pushing past him.

i made it downstairs and spotted Ashton in the doorway.

"hey." he said while his cheeks heated up.

"hi." i said with a chuckle.

"ALRIGHT GUYS! PICTURE TIME!" my mom yelled while walking down the stairs.

-

we took our pictures and we were heading off now.

"wait, Liv, i have something for you." he said while taking out a clear box from the car.

"aw Ash! a corsage?" i said wile staring at the lavender flowers.

"well ya. i mean it is prom and i know you look nice in a flower crown so why not a flower corsage for a change?" he said with sparkles in his eyes.

"thank you Ash." i said while pecking his cheek. he lifted my wrist and a sudden flash hit us.

"mom!" i whined.

"what? i wanna remember this ok?" she said with arms open for a hug. i walked over and hugged her.

"alright now go." she said while pulling away. she kissed my forehead and then let go of me.

"alright Ash, you can't have sex with my sister tonight, sorry. please protect her from pervs and thirsty boys. i dont want my sister getting raped." he said while wrapping an arm around me. i playfully hit his arm and he immediately rubbed the spot.

"alright Josh leave them alone. let's go inside so i can scrub your mouth with soap and pray that Jesus will cleanse you because i dont like the choice of words dear." she said while pulling him by the ear. i bursted out laughing.

"OW MOM!" he yelled.

"Love you Joshy!" i yelled through my laughs.

me and Ashton drove alone like our other friends. we all drove in couples. Ashton's car was blasting Misery Business by Paramore. i started singing.

"woah i never meant to brag

but i got him where i want him now.

woah it was never my intension to brag

to steal it all away from you now

but God does it feel so good,

cause i got him where i want him now

and if you could then you know you would

cause God it just feels so good."

"you must like this song since you sing it exaclty like Hayley." he said while giggling.

"i listen to that song 24/7 believe it or not." i said while giggling with him.

-

We reached the school parking lot and he finally pulled over into a parking space.

"gahh were here!" i said squealing while getting out of the car.

"yup. you excited?" he asked while intertwining our fingers as we walked towards the building.

"hell ya! i cant wait to see Ronnie." i said. i havent seen her in like 2 weeks.

"oh. damn i thought you were gunna say you were excited because we were going together." he said with a pout. i giggled and then i stopped him.

"aww you know i love you." i said while wrapping my arms around his neck and i tiptoed so i could kiss him. in a matter of seconds he kissed back. i pulled back because we had to go inside since we were just standing at the entrance.

i pulled him towards and my face automatically lit up due to my friends who were dancing like crazy. me and Ashton burst out laughing but joined them immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY PROM! lol hope this didnt suck.