Chapter Thirty- two.

there are mispells. just ignore them please and read on. thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liv's POV

it's been at least 2 months since me and Ashton had that talk that helped us become friends again. things happened over the past 2 months and i dont regret anything for myself and all my friends.

Michael found a girl and her name is Alaska. She's one of my bestest friends now. her and Michael have been great for 1 mointh and a half.

Nicole and Calum are still good and im happy for them because they told each other that they never wanna let go and they wanna be together forever. they promised each other that when prom is over and we graduate, they wanna get married. they need a lot of commitment, but i think they're ready to take on the world together.

Naomi and Luke are also still together. they have a lot of fights but they always made it back to each other.

Tess and Jase ended up together 1 month ago and they're as happy as they can ever be.

there's Ashton who apologized to Kenzie. they dont talk anymore and Kenzie ignores me now. it hardly affects me though because she wasnt really a great friend like Nicole or Tess.

Then there's me and Beau and we just can't seem to leave each other. its been at least 7 months of us. wow. time flies.

-

i was walking into the lunch room thinking of time left of our senior year. 3 months left. wow. we graduate in 3 months. Prom is in 2 months which im definately excited about. Me, Alaska, Tess, and Nicole decided that we would go shopping very soon for our dresses. i approached our normal lunch benches. i was greeted by Nicole, Calum, Michael, Alaska, and Beau. we were missing a couple people. weird.

"hey guys. where's everyone else?" i asked while sitting down by Alaska and Nicole.

"who knows. they could be chilling by our tree though." Michael replied with a shrug.

"how come you're not sitting by me?" Beau said with a pout. i was across from him and to the left of Alaska.

i laughed at his pouting and reached my arm out and squished his cheeks.

"you know i wov you." i said with a giggled. i removed my hand from his face and he laughed while looking down.

"so where are we going after school?" Alaska spoke up.

"ohhh we should go to the mall! we all can chill and be the weirdos we are over there!" i replied. they all laughed.

"alright alright." Nicole said while nodding her head. "the mall it is."

2 minutes later we heard yelling and the voices sounded familiar.

Ashton and Jai.

"why did you kiss her mate?!" Jai yelled sounding mad.

"oh no." i said rushing to get up and pulling Beau with me.

"i didnt mean to! and she kissed me first." Ashton said with his hands emphasizing his words.

"doesnt matter i can tell you kissed her back!" Jai yelled back.

"woah woah stop! what's going on?" i yelled stepping in between them both. i put my hands on both chests and pushed back putting as much of a gap as i can in between them.

"He kissed Lacey!" Jai yelled pointing at Ashton.

"Ashton..." i said while letting go of them and putting my head in my hands.

Lacey was Jai's cousin and Jai is overprotective with her. they're practically siblings because she lives with Jai and his family because her parents died in a car crash also 2 months ago. she hasnt been talking since.

"i didnt start it. she leaned into me and kissed me." Ashton said with hatred in his eyes.

"Liar! stop blaming it on Lacey!" Jai yelled back at him.

"Jai!" Beau yelled while pulling him aside to talk to him while i did the same to Ashton.

"where is she?" i asked Ashton with my arms crossed.

"girls bathroom." he said while looking down at his shoes.

"Ashton, what happened? you know you cant keep doing this. you know Jai and you know how he protects Lacey." i said while lifting his chin up so i could see his eyes. "Lacey can't be with anyone right now ok? its only been 2 months so give her time." i said.

"she talked."

"she what?" i whispered yelled with wide eyes.

"she talked to me." he said looking me into the eyes.

"oh...umm... does Jai know?" i asked him while rubbing the back of my neck out of stress.

"no. when she saw Jai she was saying something like oh no, i cant talk to him not now. and then she was like kiss me so he wont get mad at me for me talking to only you and then before i knew it, her lips were on mine." he said while bringing his eyes to his shoes again.

Why wont she talk to Jai? he's been protecting her ever since. she should be happy and she should be only talking to him not Ashton. im gunna find out.

and with that, i walked out to go and find Lacey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is only a filler i have more ideas. let's just say SOMEONE IS LYING AND LIV IS ABOUT TO FIND OUT.