chapter seventy five.

Ashton's POV

I woke up due to my head pounding with pain.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath. I felt the spot beside me only to be greeted my cold, empty sheets. I got up and looked around only to fine Calum laying on the ground.

"Cal?" i said in confusion. He opened his eyes slowly and sat up soon after.

"Ashton, how much did you drink last night?"

"Ahh shit." I said before putting my head in my hands. I forgot that I'm a mean drunk. This totally sums up why Liv isn't here.

"Where's Liv?" I asked Calum.

"With Nicole. Do you know what you did?" he asked.

"No, but I know I did something bad."

"Ya. You told her to leave and that you didn't want her here and you threw her off the bed. She came to our room with her hand gripped onto her ribs."

"Damn it. I really fucked up... again!" I yelled.

"No, Ash. It's fine. She might understand this time. She might be a little scared, but not that mad." Calum said.

-

We walked over next door and knocked. Nicole answered.

"Hey babe. Ash, she's still sleeping." 

"Can I just come in until she wakes?" I asked.

"Ya, of course."

-

She woke up about an hour later.

"Nic?" she said as she slowly sat up from the bed. Nicole walked over to her.

"yup."

"My ribs hurt."

Nicole lifted the right side of her shirt up only to reveal her side bruised.

"Fuck." I said in frustration. Liv looked up and saw me. She offered a sad smile, but I was tearing up.

"No, Ash, I'm fine." she said before getting up slowly. I can tell she was trying to keep from showing her pain, but I knew.

"I hurt you Liv. I'm so so sorry." I said in a shaky voice.

"No. It's ok. You didn't know what you were doing." she said after she sat down by me. I looked at her and she had a small smile on her face.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"No, no. Of course not. I was stupid for saying something while you were drunk. I should've known. It wasn't your fault Ash. That was the alcohol." she stated. 

"how do I deserve you?" I asked.

"I don't know. You deserve much better so what the hell are you with me for?" she chuckled obviously trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Liv, I'll go get you another pack of ice ok?" Nicole said before getting up> Calum followed her leaving me and Liv in the room alone.

"I'm really sorry again love." I said.

"Ashton, stop. I told you, it's fine." she chuckled.

"No it's not. I'm being so irresponsible right now by hurting the one person I love the most and for that, I feel so guilty."

"Please don't. You just forgot ok? I mean, c'mon. I don't remember what I'm like when I'm drunk." she chuckled.

"Of course you don't. You're the emotional drunk so it's no problem with you because you don't hurt people." I said. 

"Hey." she said while rubbing my back. "It's not your fault."

Calum and Nicole ended up getting breakfast before getting the ice which was perfectly fine for me, but not for Liv because her ribs were hurting a lot.

"Liv, I think you broke your ribs." Calum said.

"Are you fucking kidding me? No, no, no, no, no." she said.

"Well, if it hurts so much to stand, I'm sure you broke them. Did you hit them on something when you got thrown?" Nicole asked.

"Ya. I hit the leg of the bed." she said while she winced in pain.

"Then you for sure broke a rib or two."

-

We were in the ER so she can get her x-rays. The doctor came out with the results.

"Good news is that they'll heal in about 2 months. The bad news is that there are 3 broken ribs and she'll be handcapped for those 2 months." 

"Ok. is she done?"

"Yes. We're keeping her over nigth just in case."

"OK." I said.

Good thing is that they'll healing fast, but the bad news is that she'll ne in pain for a while.

"Cal, we have practice today. I got a text from Mickey." I said.

I kissed Liv on the forehead before heading out with Calum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this was short, but this was a filler. Updates tmrw.