Chapter fifty- one.

Liv's POV

I woke up in Ashton's arms and i was wondering why we were on the couch. it took me at least 2 minutes to remember everything. I remembered all the 6 things we did and sadly, i remembered why we did them. He was leaving today at 1 in the afternoon. i checked the clock and it said 10:13 am. i shook Ashton awake while trying to hold the tears in. I was so torn that he was leaving today and he can be gone for at least half a year which is way too long.

"Ashton..." i said while i ran my figers in his hair. He stirred in his sleep and moved around a little, but eventually woke up.

"morning love." he said with a smile. i forced a smile to try and hide what i was really feeling.

"alright, im not stupid. i've known you my whole life, what's wrong?" he asked with a concerned look.

"do you not remember you're leaving today?" i whispered. I looked up at him and he had realization written on his face.

"oh ya. i forgot." he replied before looking at his phone.

"shit." he muttered under his breath.

"what?"

"I have to pack still." he said with a loud sigh.

"ugh Ash, i asked you yesterday if you finished." i whined.

"well we got new clothes yesterday so..." he responded.

we got up from the couch and i sprinted to our room and dove into the bed. i whipped out my phone and tweeted something.

@LivPendrickkkk: Sad to see my boys go :( They're probably gunna forget about me lol

i attached a picture of the 5 of us on the couch in the same position. I remember Nicole took this for us.

Flashback Starts

"oh my gosh! you guys are in the same position." Nicole said through giggles.

"really?" Calum said while he sat up to look at the rest of us.

"no dont move fucktard! im gunna take a picture." Nicole yelled at him. He giggled but returned to his position.

"1...2...3!" Nicole counted down and snapped a picture.

we all got the picture sent to us and we all laughed at the way it turned out.

Flahback ends

"Li, i told you we wont forget about you." Ashton sighed while snapping me out of my thoughts.

"ya ya. did you finish?" i asked him. He nodded in response.

"good." i said while getting up from the bed. It was now 11:30 am already so i texted the boys to come over.

-

Everyone was here and it was now 11:54 am and we had to leave now because the drive was 30 minutes to the airport. We decided to use Calum's car since it was an SUV.

We reached the airport 45 minutes later due to traffic and at this point i was crying.

"Babe please stop. you'll make me cry." Ashton chuckled.

"Shut up Ashton. While you're having the time of your life, im here at home alone to mope everyday for the next however many months." i said while i playfully punched his arm.

"alright you have a point... but im not having the time of my life if its not with you." he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"oh stop being cheesy and just kiss me." i said. He lifted my chin and i tiptoed, and before i know it, our lips are pressed against each other. This was the last time we would be kissing until the next time he comes home.

we pulled away, but he rested his forehead against mine.

"im gunna miss you so fucking much." i cried. i looked into his eyes and they were full of sadness.

"im gunna miss you more. i wish you could come with us." He said before pulling me into a hug and squeezing me tight. i closed my eyes and gripped the hem of his tshirt. i cried into his chest and i felt wet droplets come from him too.

My baby was crying. s'cute.

we pulled away from the hug and i tiptoed to peck his cheek.

"Flight 506 to New York is now boarding." the women on the speaker said. i looked at him with fear in my eyes. More tears came rolling down.

"no i dont want you to leave me." i cried.

"i know babe, i dont want to leave you either. But babe i have to go." he said back. he pulled me in for one last kiss and it was full of so many mixed emotions. He pulled away but held me in his arms until he was called.

"Ashton... we um, have to uh.. go now." Luke said while pointing to the opened doors that lead to the entrance of the plane.

"go." i said while i released him from my grip. He just stood there looking at me like a lost puppy.

"I love you so much Olivia." he cried. he wiped the tears that fell and started walking to the doors but stopped right when he reached it.

"I love you too Irwin." i yelled from where i stood. He smiled and i giggled through my tears. I was gunna miss that little shit.

-

Nicole was crying while driving which this was the most i've ever seen her cry. Alaska was just starring at her phone while tears slowly rolled down her cheek. Naomi was just sitting there, starring at her fingers. She was shaking a little like she was scared. Then there was me, looking through my old pictures i had with Ashton and managed to laugh once or twice.

"I miss you already Ashton." i whispered before letting out a long sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was kind of short, sowwy. Also, im sorry for mispells. i always end up editing it on my phone when im bored so whatever lolol. I also made the flight number thing lol I don't know anything about flight numbers lol