{12} - Unrealized Love

Sebastian was out on a run when Bethany woke up the next morning. He'd left a note beside her phone on the nightstand. She didn't know how long he'd been gone or when he'd be back and she had work in hour. So after writing a note of her own, knowing he probably wouldn't answer a text while on his run, she called an Uber and went home. To be honest it didn't look good. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, she was wearing her dress from the night before which did very little to hide the hickeys on her neck. And she was getting an Uber to take her to her house. The obvious assumption from the driver's point view was a one stand. Lucky for her he didn't say anything. At the house she thanked him and got out.
"Get lucky last night?" Andy asked when she walked in.
"Okay, A. Do you really want to know about my sex life? Because I don't want you to know about my sex life. And I don't want to know about yours. Although unfortunately I know more about it than I wish I did." Andy's eyes went wide. "I'm sure you try to be quiet, but you're not. And it's fine. Just y'know more than I wanted to know." Andy's cheeks went just a bit pink, "And B. Not that you need to know, but no. I didn't." He raised an eyebrow. "I didn't. This," She pulled the collar of dress away from her neck a bit, exposing the bruises more. "Was as far as we got. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get ready for work." She walked up the stairs and into her room. After finding clean clothes she went into the bathroom. Before getting in the shower she examined the bruises on her neck. Her phone buzzed on the counter.

💕Sebster💕 - Good morning
Baby girl😍 - Good morning. Sorry I left before you got back.
Baby girl😍 -

Baby girl😍 - how the fuck do you expect me to hide these???💕Sebster💕 - 🤷‍♂️Baby girl😍 - so helpful💕Sebster💕 - If it's any consolation I have the same problemBaby girl😍 - that is kind of a consolation💕Sebster💕- when do you get off?Baby gi...

💕Sebster💕 - 🤷‍♂️
Baby girl😍 - so helpful
💕Sebster💕 - If it's any consolation I have the same problem
Baby girl😍 - that is kind of a consolation
💕Sebster💕- when do you get off?
Baby girl😍 - five ish
Baby girl😍 - why?
💕Sebster💕 - I was going to suggest we do something this evening but I have a meeting at five thirty
Baby girl😍 - huh. That's sucks.
Baby girl😍 - we can try again tomorrow
💕Sebster💕 - sorry
Baby girl😍 - it's okay it's not your fault.
💕Sebster💕 - actually it is
Baby girl😍 - 😝
💕Sebster💕 - 🤷‍♂️
💕Sebster💕 - hellooooo?
💕Sebster💕 - guess I'll talk to you later
💕Sebster💕 - have a good day baby girl 😘
Baby girl😍 - sorry I was in the shower. Talk to you later 😘

———

bennyharris