She's Mine

Julian's POV

I was furious, how could she do this to me?! Going on a date with some kid, her heart belongs to me! I slammed my hands down on the steering wheel, I was going well over the speed limit now. I didn't care, I wanted this kid to suffer. She's mine! Nobody else can have her!

I parked my car in the lot of the restaurant, I could perfectly see their table through the window. The thought of his grimy hands on my flower made me squirm, no, it made me furious. He was going to pay for touching her. He doesn't deserve her, he couldn't possibly love her as I do!

My thoughts jumbled together as I tried to control my breathing.
I was going to make her mine! She is mine! I waited for them to finish their silly date. Watching them dance and laugh together made my chest feel tight. A few tears slipped down my cheeks and I couldn't tell if they were from the sadness or anger I felt. I followed them home making sure to stay far enough away that it wasn't suspicious. They talked for a few moments, he started to lean in closer to my flower.

What is he doing?

He kissed her.

HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME?!!
He put his filthy mouth on her!!
My poor flower probably feels disgusted.

Rage flew through my body. I couldn't take this. This boy was going to suffer for doing this to my flower. I had decided, I was going to kill him. Tonight.

I followed the boy all the way to the park where I watched him carefully. After parking my car a bit away I pulled on my jacket and crept over to where he was sitting. The boy didn't hear me as I picked up the rock. And he didn't suspect a thing when I raised it over my head. And he didn't scream as I brought it down to his skull.

Blood trickled down his face and I checked his pulse. He was still alive, nobody saw as I dragged his body to my car. I wrapped his mouth, wrists, and ankles in duct tape before closing the trunk of my car and driving to my house. This boy was heavier than he looked, I threw him over my shoulder and brought him down to my basement. His body lay sprawled out on my table, I watched him breathing. I could cut his throat right now. No, I wanted to watch his face as he died.
I decided to sit back and simply wait for him to wake up, this was going to be fun.