Liar

Anthony's POV

I woke up with a splitting headache, I tried to move around but I couldn't. I opened my eyes and everything was so fuzzy that I could hardly see. When my vision fully recovered I found that I was tied to a table, my mouth was taped shut. I looked around and saw a man who looked to be in his twenties sitting in a chair and glaring at me.

What the hell?

The man stood up and began walking around the table in circles.

"So what did you want with her? Did you want to play some game? Oh! Let me guess...you thought you loved her."

The man laughed hysterically and ripped the tape from my mouth.
I winced and a little blood dripped from my lips.

What is this man talking about?

"You couldn't possibly love my Bella, not like I do." He ran his finger through his hair and turned back to me.

"BELLA IS MINE!" he screamed in my face.

"T-this is about Isabella?.." my voice was raspy and I choked a bit.

"Yes!" He grabbed my face. "You put your hands on my flower!!!"

He punched me across the face and I heard a crack. My nose stung badly and more blood spewed from it.

"You're crazy!! Bella probably doesn't even know you!" The man grabs my throat and I gasp.

"Don't you say that! She loves me!"

Julian's POV

This kid was going to push me too far. I took a deep breath and released his throat. A thought crossed my mind and I grinned.

"So you think you love my flower?" I punched him in the stomach as hard as I could. The boy gasps for air as I pull out my phone and begin recording.

"Tell her. Tell Bella, how much you love her." I walk closer to the camera can see his face and I pull out my knife bringing it to his throat.

The boy stutters "I-I love you, Isabella."

Before the boy fully finishes his sentence I slip the blade across his clammy flesh, his blood spills onto his chest and drips from my table.

"Liar."