Prepared

Julian's POV

I crept up the lattice leading to my flowers bedroom window. It wasn't hard to push open because she never locked it. After creeping inside I shut the window softly.

My angel slept soundly still clutching the rose I had left for her earlier. She looked so sweet as she slept, however, I was still angry with her for that little date. Blood still stained my shirt and the smell was making me want to vomit. I had decided I would leave my angel one last gift to show her that the little pest she adored so much would no longer be a problem

I put her gift down on the table across from her bed and kissed her head sweetly.

"You will be mine soon flower."

Bellas POV

That morning my alarm went off and I stretched before getting out of my bed for school. I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes sleepily. Today was going perfectly until I looked at my desk.

There on my desk sat a white box with a red ribbon around it. My stomach flipped.

But that means someone had to have been in here last night?....

I carefully pick up the card attached and read it

"My dearest Bella, I forgive you for betraying my love but your friend here did not understand that you don't belong to him. I hope you understand that he could not be tolerated."

My hands and knees shake violently.
Someone had been watching me, closely. Whoever it was wanted me and didn't want anything in their way.

But what was in the box....and what did it have to do with Anthony?

I open the lid slowly and pull out a small lock of blood clad hair, it was Anthony's. My body shook as a sob escaped my lips.

Who would do this?

I skipped school and debated calling the police, whoever was out there was dangerous and was going to get me sooner or later. I heard a ding from my phone and picked it up, deep in my heart I wished it was Anthony. I was far from right. It was a video and a message that read,

"I know you are afraid my love, I will rescue you from this hell hole. Don't bother calling the police, wouldn't want anyone else to get hurt right? See you soon my flower."

I began shaking even more violently and I clicked on the video. What I saw next sent me running to the bathroom to vomit. Anthony was dead, and it was my fault.
Later that day I went for a walk to clear my mind, I was terrified of everyone around me. I walked into the coffee shop where I saw Julian at the counter.

When he saw me his face lit up and he smiled.

"Hello, Bella! The regular I assume." He says

"Yeah," I say as I sit in a booth.

He brings me my drink and I sigh.

"What's wrong Bella? I can tell something is bothering you."

"Its nothing Julian." I smile

"Well, I have to get back to work. Good day flower." He waved and went back to work.

My body froze.
F-flower?
Julian....it was Julian.