Bruises

I woke up the next day feeling sore, Julian had blackened my left eye yesterday. I tried to run during our game of snowball fighting. I really should learn to behave for him. I tiptoed to the door and covered my shoulders with the sheets of the bed. Julian was nowhere to be seen in the house so I decided to make some breakfast. I began humming to myself as I cooked bacon and eggs, the smell started to make my stomach growl.

Hands slipped around my waist and I jumped a bit. Julian just laughed

"Did I scare you flower?"

He lifted my chin and frowned at my eye.

"I would not have to hurt you if you would just be my good girl."

"I understand," I said with a nod

I noticed that Julian had been covered in paint and I giggled as I piled the breakfast onto our plates.

"I didn't know you liked to paint," I said

Julian's face lit up and he grabbed my hand, he pulled me down the hallway to a closed door. The sheet had long since fallen off leaving my bare skin exposed and I blushed a bit. He grabbed a key and unlocked the door for me, what was on the other side made my mouth go dry.

It was a red room with drawings and paintings on the wall, all of which happened to be of me. Somewhen I was outside and others when I was fast asleep in my room. The realization hit me so fast that it made my head spin.

What was I thinking? Julian was a stalker!

A sudden clarity washed over me as I remembered Anthony, the last kiss we shared. Julian wasn't trying to protect me, he was obsessive and abusive. I would die if I didn't get out of here. Bile rose in my throat as I looked over a large painting in the center of the room. My naked body was lying limp on the bed draped in sheets. Julian gave me a hug from behind.

"Do you like it flower?"

"I-its beautiful...." I trailed off.

Had it been painted by my husband the thought would have been truly beautiful,  but this was not my husband, this was my stalker, and I wanted no part in his sick games. Julian began planting kisses along my bare chest and I froze.

What is he doing?

"Julian please stop," I said shakily.

He looked up at me angrily and grabbed a fistful of my hair. I winced in pain and a few tears slipped from my eyes.

"You do not tell me what to do!" He yelled.

He dragged me into the bedroom and I clawed at his arms. His hands bleed from the scratches, but he continued on. He threw my small body onto the bed with ease, his body looked over me.

"I will stop when I want to stop Bella."

The pain between my thighs grew as I laid on the bed and sobbed. He raped me, I fought so hard against him. It only made him more hungry. My body ached and blossomed with splotches of purple bruises. Everything hurt. All I wanted to do was get away from everything he had done to me.