Wilted

Bellas POV

I made sure to smile at Julian before bolting home.
Julian, the whole time it was Julian?!
The texts the flowers, everything!

I ran frantically down the street to my house. As soon as I got home I slammed my door shut and closed the curtains. Tears began streaming down my cheeks and I shut my eyes.

What does he want with me? He killed Anthony...

I decided to sleep for the rest of the day. My eyes now had bags under them and they were puffy from crying. I turned on my music and put in my earphones before drifting off to sleep.

I awoke covered in sweat, my eyes felt heavy and I opened them. Immediately I regretted it.

"J-Julian! W-what are you doing h-here?!" He smiled brightly and it made me sick.

"I just wanted to see you my flower." He runs his fingers through my hair and my lip trembles.

"What's the matter, my love? Are you cold?" The sick bastard didn't get it did he? He really didn't understand how terrifying he was acting.

"J-Julian, you s-shouldn't be here," I whispered trying to stay calm, who knew what would set him off.

He began planting kisses on the crook of my neck and tears filled my eyes
"J-Julian wait!"

He didn't stop what he was doing and kissed his way up to my lips. Tears slipped from my eyes and my entire body shook

"My love you are so beautiful. It's hard to control the way I feel about you." Bile rose in my throat.
"J-Julian you shouldn't be here," I said hoping he would realize his mistakes. He was far from any kind of realization.

He paused and cupped my cheek. "I'm sorry my love." A boyish grin passed over his features as he pulled something from his pocket.
He quickly covered my face with a rag and whispered in my ear.

"Go to sleep my flower, when you awake you will be mine."

I tried to resist as I was taken by slumber.