Trapped

Bellas POV

I awoke with a throbbing in my head and I winced. It was too dark to see anything and I tried to move around a bit. I found that my hands and feet had been tied together, then the memories of what happened flooded back to me.

Kidnapped...I had been kidnapped.

My mouth went dry and I began to cry. What was going to happen next? Would someone find me? Would my mother miss me? The tears fell and fell until suddenly I felt a jolt. I realized that I was in the trunk of Julian's car. The trunk lifted open and the light stung my eyes.

"Good morning my darling!" Julian leaned down and kissed my lips.

I felt like I was going to vomit as he pulled me out of the trunk and lifted me into his arms. I wanted to scrub his taste off of my lips. We were in the middle of nowhere, only one house in the center of the woods. It became clear that we had traveled for a long time, we were possibly in another state. The thought of escape crossed my mind but I soon discovered that if I tried I run the risk of getting completely lost in the wilderness.

We approached the two-story house and I started to tremble.

This was going to be a long stay at an unpleasant destination.

Julian's POV

I pulled my love out of the trunk with ease and began walking up the path to our new home. I hadn't intended to take her last night but I just couldn't wait any longer. She started to shake violently and I snuggled her close to me.

She must get cold easily, I will remember to keep the house warm for her.

I had already stocked our new home with plenty of food and clothes for both of us. It wasn't hard to figure out what size she wore. I also made sure to buy a few board games and puzzles so my darling doesn't get too bored during the day. A smile crept onto my lips, this was it, we were finally starting our lives together.

I sat Bella down on the couch and untied her. Her lip began to quiver and I frowned.

"What's wrong my flower? Are you cold?" I caressed her cheek

She snapped "Cold?! No, I'm not cold! I wanna go home!" She began to sob.

She just didn't understand that this would be our new home now.

"But we are home my darling," I explained calmly.

"This will never be my home!" She kicked me and darted for the door. I winced in pain and jolted up after her, her short skinny legs didn't get her far before I hoisted her over my shoulder.
Why would she kick me like that?

My face turned red and I started to get angry at her. She was going to have to learn that she was mine. She would have to be taught a lesson.

Her screams echoed in my ears all night. The red marks on her back were fresh in my mind. I didn't want to hurt her but she needed to learn her lesson. The switch I used was laying on the floor, and my love was lying shirtless in the bed. I planted soft kisses on her shoulders as the tears ran down her cheeks. She hadn't said a word since the lashing.

"I'm sorry my darling. I don't like hurting you, but you hurt me as well." Her lip quivered a bit and she blinked at me.

"Do you understand, flower?" She simply nodded her head.

I tied her wrist to the bed and gently slid the sheets over her bare back.

"Goodnight my flower."

Bellas POV

My back stung worse than anything I had ever felt. The blood had soaked into the sheets by the time Julian had fallen asleep. I was going to have to play by his rules if I wanted out of here. I pulled on the rope that bound me to the bed, my wrist was now raw and my shoulders burned with every move.

I looked over at Julian who was sound asleep beside me. He looked so innocent as he slept and I frowned.

How could someone like this be so evil?

Sleep never came that night, I simply let sorrow seep into the cracks of my broken soul. Tonight I was floating in my own ocean. How long would it be before I would drown?