Dont Leave me

I nervously put on the outfit Julian had picked out for me and looked at myself in the mirror. Something big was going to happen tonight, I could tell by the lengths Julian had taken to prepare. The dress he made me wear was bright red and it had a very low neckline, the skirt cupped my large belly perfectly and I wanted to vomit all over the floor. I carefully put on the cheap drugstore makeup he had bought me and walked out of the room with my hands shaking.

A trail of rose petals led me into the dining room where the table was draped in a white cloth. Candles were lit making the room smell like lavender and honey. The sight of Julian made me wanna throw up right there on the table. He was wearing a tux with a red tie.

"You look beautiful Bella." He said eyeing my exposed chest. He pulled my chair out for me and I sat down. The dinner he made was delicious, but I avoided conversation with him at all costs. I didn't want to know what he had planned for later.

"Do you like the food?" He asked nervously.

I cleared my throat "Yes it's great."

"And the decorations?"

"Yes," I said, "Everything is beautiful."

He stood up from his seat and walked over to me. He got down on his knee and my head began spinning.

Oh god, no, this can't be happening. No! A thousand times no!

He took my hand and pulled a tiny box out of his pocket. He looked up at me lovingly as he opened it.

Never...

"Bella..."

I cant...

"Will you do me the honors..."

Someone, please help me!!!

"Of becoming my-" Julian was cut short by a loud siren and flashing lights. Red and blue colors danced on the walls as someone began banging on the door.

"Police!! Open the door!!"

Julian began to panic and he wrapped his hands around my mouth.

"Open the door now!!" They began to start busting the door down as Julian reached for a knife. Tears began streaming down my face as the police busted in the door.

He was going to kill me

"Drop your weapon!! We will shoot you!!"

This is it...

Julian was sobbing into my shoulder as he whispered in my ear, "I love you, Bella." He started to bring the knife to my throat and I sobbed out, "Shoot him!! Please don't let him kill me!!"

In an instant red warm liquid covered my face, I wasn't sure if it was mine or Julians. Then he fell to the floor behind me.

It was over...

Julian lay bleeding on the floor and he cried to me, "Bella! Bella, please don't leave me!" He reached for me as the police officers escorted me outside to the ambulance.

Julians POV

They had handcuffed me to the stretcher as we rode to the hospital. They stole my flower from me. They took my family away. I was shot in the chest one time, yet the pain from my wound was nothing compared to the ache of my heart. I would never get to see my Bella again. Never would get the chance to hold our child. She was going to say yes tonight, I just know she would have. I don't know how but I will get my family back. The officers called me horrible names like a kidnapper and rapist. I tried explaining that Bella wanted to be with me but they just didn't understand our love. I would get her back.

Bellas POV

My mother stood there yelling at the officers, "wheres my baby! Is she in there! Please let me in there!" She was frantic as the officers told her to remain calm. It was so odd to see her face again, her red hair had turned gray and her face was now a little wrinkled. An officer wrapped a blanket over my shoulders. Watching her seemed unreal like she wasn't really even there. When her eyes met mine I let myself fall apart. I never thought id see my mothers face again.

She shoved passed the officers and ran to me, she stopped halfway when she noticed my belly protruding through the thin blanket. I hugged the blanket tighter as she cupped her mouth and tried to hide her tears. Her daughter was only 15 and yet I was no longer a child. She walked over and wrapped me in a big hug. She smelled like lavender, a smell that now made me sick to my stomach.

"Bella I've missed you so much." She said sobbing into my hair.

They pulled Julian out of the house screaming my name. They loaded him onto the ambulance and I finally felt free. I noticed as they rolled another body down the front yard.

"Who is that?" I asked the officers standing around us.

They looked at each other and shook their heads.

"His body has been identified as Anthony Black. He went missing right before you did." Said a female officer. I began crying as they hauled his lifeless body away. The sick bastard had kept his body in the house. He hadn't bothered to even bury him.

The next days passed by in a blur. Hospitals, tests, and questions upon questions from the police and news reporters. It was all very exhausting, but I had learned that I was having a healthy baby girl. Julian was being taken to a mental hospital. Life was going to start going back to normal. There were habits I've noticed that I couldn't leave behind, like doing my makeup just how Julian liked. It made me sick that he still had any sway over my life. I couldn't stand the smell of lavender or the color red. But everything would get better now.

It was finally over.

Authors note

It's finally over!!! I wanna thank all of my readers for reading my story! It's hard to believe it's over but stay tuned for the second book which will be listed in my profile shortly!! Don't forget to vote!!

Book two

My family