We're heading back

We drove for hours and the gas meter was getting low, Jeremy said that sector base was located not to far away from here, we looked ahead and saw police sirens, "we could take the highway", Kay suggested, "yeah that's a great idea but we're low on gas, remember?", I leaned forward in my seat and watched the flashing lights, I reminisced about my mom taking me to see fourth of July fireworks, they were prettiest in different shades of blue and brighter in red. I remember when we used to walk through the city and look at all the beautiful lights and all, I used to get lost in crowds so she'd hold my hand and I'd feel safe. Honk honk! The sound of cars in traffic alerted my senses and then a cop came closer to our vehicle and nodded Jeremy off. Jeremy pulled to the side and told us all to get out so we did as told and followed him. I felt the other drivers watching us, examining our every movement as if we were criminals of some sort, something caught my eye but I lost it, "Sky get in", Jeremy was motioning for me to get into the big police van, I don't know why but I listened. I sat in the furthest back with Jeremy, there were two policemen, then Kate and Alex, and lastly the driver and a detective. Alex had been quiet since we left the peak and stole that car, I wonder what's gotten into him, he must be shaken up cause I know I still am. While thinking I didn't notice that I was laying my head on Jeremy's shoulder, "hey Sky?", Jeremy said as low as he could, "you know about that kiss in the house? Well, I really liked it and it wasn't fake or anything", I chuckled, "Jeremy it's okay, I... I really liked it too." It was quiet and then we hit a speed bump, "well I think that you're really pretty... beautiful actually", I blushed and smiled a little, "thanks", I shuffled around a bit, "um... when we reach the facility I was wondering--", "the facility!", I jolted up, "why are we going there? Why?", Jeremy jumped, "uh, it's a different facility, it's for safety reasons, don't worry I won't leave you alone, it's a 3 hour trip by plane", I calmed down a bit but still any facility is tortured with boredom. We reached a red light and then... Bam! I blacked out.