Chapter 4:

Dedicated to starynightae thank you for the ideas!

1st POV:
I woke up to the boys arguing? They never fight what is going on? I sat up slightly winching at the pain in my mind but ignored it and cleared my throat. 

They immediately stopped and turned to look at me. They looked shocked as well as surprised, I raised an eyebrow just as Jungkook shouted, "Chloe!" And tackled me back Dow making me laugh and wrap my arms around him forgetting my questions. "Hey Kooks what's up?" I asked as we sat up and faced the others.

His ears flattened, his head down and he whimpered causing me to frown, "what is it sweetie?" "Someone hurt Chloe," he said softly sounding so...scared?? I softly scrathed between his eyes making him purr. I heard a whine and looked over to the others. The four eldest were whispering among each other while Jimin and Taeyhung stood there pouting. 

I motioned for them to come over and they immediately cuddle us purring. I smiled and giggled at this paying some attention to all three. "Why are you guys so upset?" I asked softly making Taeyhung pout while the other two played with each other. "The Hyungs are mad because Danté found us. And that you know him" he whispered. 

"But why are they ignoring you three?" "We wanted to tell you but they told us not to and Kookie protested making them yell at him, that's why he jumps every time Hyungs go near or talk to him." 
"Oh my baby," I cried and tackled Jungkook to the floor in a hug causing him to yelp and the other two to laugh. 

"What are you three doing?" We were immediately silent when Yoongi spoke, they were glaring at us. I sat up and said, "hey why don't you three go play upstairs with the new toys?? While I talk to them," I smiled as I helped Jungkook up. Tae gave me a worried glance but I nodded and Jimin led the two away. As soon as I heard the door from upstairs close I spun to face the four.

"What is wrong with you four?! You don't not take your anger out on the youngest! Particularly Kookie! What the heck?!" I exclaim throwing my hands up making them frown. "What do you mean?" Asked Namjoon stepping forward making me back up. "Tae...told me you guys yelled at Kookie..." I trailed off seeing them frown even more. 

"Jungkook wasn't anywhere near us when we talks about Danté..." Jin said ears twitching slightly. I frowned, wondering who could-

"Shifter," I breathed and bolted upstairs.

3rd POV:
Chloe slammed open the door stumbling upon Jimin being knocked out on the floor and 'Jungkook' choking Taeyhung. "Let go of him!" She yelled causing the Shifter to smirk and let Taeyhung fall to the floor breathing hard as the Shifter turned to face her. 

"Ah, Chloe so glad you could join us," he said smirking. "Where is Jungkook?" Yoongi growled as he stepped forward but Chloe stopped him by launching herself at the male and both tumbled to the floor. "You idiot where is my hybrid!" She exclaimed as they rolled the whole time. Finally he had her pinned but the boys didn't know what to do.

"Aw you care about him!" He mocked and she glared at him, "where is he?!" The Shifter sighed and said, "Daruis has him," making her blood turn cold. "Why?" She asked voice shaking as the Shifter released her just as the hybrids were about to step in she held up a hand. "Because he wants you." 

"Well, he isn't getting her!" "Where is he?" Chloe and the boys spoke at the same time. Shifter sighed and said, "he wants you to meet him by Crystal River at midnight," and he disappeared. 
Chloe you aren't going," growled Yoongi grabbing her arm. "Watch me," she said as she shook off his hand and stormed downstairs knowing it was gonna be one hell of a fight.

1st POV:
I am going to kill that bastard.
No one
No one touches those I love without punishment. Or death.

At the moment I am placing a dagger into my left boot. It is dipped in salt water so it'll affect Daruis quiet easily. No he isn't a vampire, he's a shifter as well a very old one. I threw on a jacket, tied my hair into a bun and looked at the time.

11:32 pm.

Time to go.

I headed downstairs grabbing my keys, heading for the door...which was blocked by six animals. I guess they shifted. Jin trotted to me and whined, I gave him a look that told him I am  going. He bowed his, causing me to scratch lightly as I walked past. 

Just as I was about to close the door they followed me out causing me to sigh. "So I guess you're coming with," they huffed in  reply as I opened my car door let all of them in. 

We arrived with a minute to spare. 

Daruis was standing there, his lackeys behind him..Jungkook in his animal form in his hands. I growled and bolted to him. Only to be grabbed and slammed into the railing forcing air from my lungs. "Ah, Chloe so good to see you again. I was wondering where you were," Daruis said as he walked over to me lightly petting the shaking Kookie.

"You have me here let him go," I pleaded hearing the others growl as they were blocked from us. He let out a laugh, "do you really care so much about a rabbit?" I nodded my heart beating out of my chest. He grinned and said, "catch then," before tossing Jungkook into the river. I jumped in after him. 

I doggy paddled over to Jungkook and grabbed him, holding him tightly I began moving to the bank...only to be swept into the current. I gasped and tried to grab onto something but it was moving us to fast. I held Kookie above my head and looked for a way out. My gaze locked on the six boys who didn't know what to do.

My gaze locked with Yoongi's I was nearer to him so, I kissed Jungkook's nose and threw him to Yoongi who caught him easily. Suddenly my midsection collided hard with a rock, in the middle of the river causing me to gasp and sag in pain and the cold was starting to get to me. "Yoongi what are you doing? It's dangerous!" Is all I head before a splash then nothing.

I felt my clothes being gripped and dragged somewhere. I was tired so I wasn't really paying attention. I blacked out after feeling wet sand under me.