Chapter 7:

1st POV:
"Well, we are starting a war," I said clapping my hands together as I watched the boys train. "It began a month ago Chloe," Yoongi said as he took down Jungkook and Jimin.

Again.

"Don't have to be rude Yoongi hyung," Hoseok said as he stood up and rolled his shoulders. Yoongi just sighed and turned his attention back to the boys and they continued.

I walked over to Jin and whispered a few words to him and he followed me out. "What is it Chloe?" He asked as I turned to face him, his face showing  concern and ears, tail twitching.

"Help me to train," I said and his face fell into shock and disbelief. "Chloe why-," "because I want yo protect you, all of you please," I begged making him sigh. "Alright but tonight at eleven because if the others find out they won't be happy," he said as he headed back to the training area.

I stepped into the training and was immediately tackled to the floor a knife to my throat.

I looked up eyes locking with….Yoongi's? Where is Jin? "I'm going to train you I overhead your conversation and told Jin to let me train you which he agreed to," he said as he helped me up and walked to the weapon rack pulling two swords tossing me one which I caught easily.

"Let's begin shall we?"

-----
I collapsed on the mat trying to breath. "No, more," I breath rolling onto my side and saw Yoongi drinking water.

My eyes skimmed his body, his ears twitching and tail swinging slightly. How his shirt hugged his toned chest and sweat dripped down his body. So hot...

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts and with blushing cheeks I stood up. "You alright Chloe?" He asked as I swung at the dummy his voice coming from behind me.

"Yea, I'm good," I replied my voice shaky. "Chloe, talk to me," he said as he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "Nothing, Yoongi," I said softly and tried to pull away but his grip tightened.

"Chloe….we cannot happen," he whispered making me close my eyes and breath hitch. "Yoongi…" I murmured looking up at him only to dee him looking away from me bit I could sense he didn't like this.

"What ever you feel for me needs to stop. It won't work….and I don't feel the same," with that he released  me and walked out of the room.

I closed my eyes,  turned back to the dummy and continued training.

While my heart broke.