12

A few weeks has passed and everything was normal. If normal invovpee me avoiding the boys as much as I could which was often so it was…semi normal.

I was at the moment in the library learning more about hybrids' history it is quiet interesting. The boys were either, sleeping, resting or practicing. The war….or rebellion was still happening they're just waiting for a threat to pop out.

I hummed a song softly getting lost in the words in the book not noticing two familiar, tall figures walking towards my area.

When I looked up I nearly screamed but calmed down when I saw it was only Jungkook and Namjoon. I frowned at the two seeing as they were whispering randomly so I had a chance to escape.

I picked up the book and snuck to the door, while running straight into a chest. I flopped on the ground, looked up eyes locking with a smirking Taeyhung. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

I huffed, getting up and grabbed the book as well as shoving past him. Which took him by surprise seeing as I almost knocked him off of his feet.

"Chloe?" I heard Jin call me coming down the hall serval footsteps and voices joining him so I bolted for my room.  My heart aching while I was doing it, sorry boys but we aren't talking just yet.

---
I sat on my bed in the dark and quietness thinking.

Would the boys be better off if I just left?
Happier?

I wonder….

I jumped when I heard a light knock at my door, humming in reply, I hadn't spoken since yesterday and to them not in weeks.

I miss them as well as their love and distancing myself is dumb but I  don't want to get hurt or hurt them most importantly.

"It's me Chloe. Hobi," oh they sent my weakness. (They're all her weakness but Hobi is the only one who can talk to her).

My sunshine.
My fluff ball.

"Chloe,I just want to talk please," I heard him whimper and a few growls from different parts of the house. I got up, unlocked the door and went to lay on my bed staring at my ceiling.

"Chloe…can I lay next to you?" I heard Hobi ask softly...he seemed fragile. I hummed a yes and immediately I felt weight on my left side and him smuggling into my side.

"Why haven't you spoken to us Chloe? To me?" He asked softly, head in the crook of my neck.

I sighed knowing I couldn't stay quiet forever even if I tried particularly with Hobi.

I closed my eyes and whispered, "….because I don't know what to do Hobi." "About what?" He asked sounding intrigued.

"Hobi…do you love me?" I asked softly and heard him suck in a breath in response. "Of course I do! All of us do, you cared for us and took us in when no one else would!" He exclaimed making me sigh softly knowing I had to explain.

"Hobi, you know when two people love each other?" I asked he titled his head and nodded a serious look on his face. "Well, that's how I feel about you. All seven of you," I said softly and he froze.

I jumped when he bolted out of my room in a hurry. I shouldn't have opened my mouth, I groaned and buried  my head in my pillow.

Just as I began drifting off wanting to forget what just happened. My door slammed open and there stood all seven of the boys, looking surprised as well as shocked to say the least.

"What's going on?" I asked sitting up and facing them as Hobi and Jungkook sat down, Jungkook pulling me onto his lap. I blushed but kept a straight face and looked to them waiting for an explanation.

"I told the others what you told me Chloe," Hobi said making me groan and move away but Jungkook held me close so I couldn't move.

"Listen, Chloe," he whimpered his ears drooping. I sighed but nodded and saw Yoongi step forward and it made me tense.

"I hurt you Chloe I know that. I also know that you're still hurt. But if you are willing I'd- we'd- like to be given a chance, to love you," he said voice surprisingly soft.

"Wait all of you?" I asked pointing at each of them and they nodded. "We know you love all of us and we're willing to do a polynomial relationship. We'd never make you choose Chloe," Taeyhung said as he stepped forward and kissed my cheek making me squeal as the rest followed suit.

I nodded smiling up at them, happy for the first time in a long time. "I'm willing to try."

"We love you."

"I love you."

"All of you."

FIN

---
Hey guys!

So this is the end, I don't really see the story continue beyond this point! I'll see if I can write a sequel! Not promising anything!

Thank you so much for reading!

Love all of you!

<3

Elle