8

"Wait so when are they attacking?" Jimin asked the informant in front of us.

"Tomorrow after sir," replied the informant called Sam I think. The boys' sighed and cursed softly to which Jin gave them a stern look which made them shut up quickly. Me I was worried, panic and hurt a little but I had to be strong.

These boys' are my hybrids.
My family.
I'll protect them no matter what.
Family First.
Always.

"Chloe you alright?" Asked Jimin bringing me out of my thoughts, I gave him a small reassuring smile (fake) and headed to the training room while they spoke plans for tomorrow.

I made sure no one was around and headed for the back door. I deactivated the alarm, setting once I was out I snuck to see where this Zachary Salvo was. I had a hoodie on the cape and mask covering my face dodging and avoiding people I knew and who were guards.

I walked until I reached the Dead Man Walking part of town where the homeless and dangerous people lived. My eyes flickered around, gazing landing on a building, a big one standing out from the others and headed to it. Seeing no one which was not odd. But I still kept my guard up.

Stopping in front of the door, I calmed myself before knocking. Just as I pulled back my arm the door swung open a mam dressed  in a black suit with blue hair and grey eyes stood there smirking. "I am assuming you are Zachary," I said crossing my arms trying to look as if I didn't fear him. I did he did not need to know though.

"And you must be Chloe, I've heard a lot about you," he said as if he was trying to win me over. Not going to work buddy.

"Listen here Zach you need yo leave my family alone or I'll hunt you down, castrate you and remove your hands from your body," I said my voice even and a little harsh. He smirked and stepped forward bending to my ear he whispered, "Oh Chloe didn't you know? I was using the boys. I wanted you."

With that everything faded to darkness.

My last thought…

'Boys….stay away…'

---
Did not except that!
Hope all enjoyed!
Please vote, comment and follow!

Love

Elle

<3