11

I walked around the square, hugging my jacket tighter around me to make sure the wind doesn't seep through and feeling as if someone was watching me.

'He is watching you Chloe remember do it like we practiced,' Yoongi said into my earpiece to which I agreed softly as I headed to the river to see the stars.

And to lure him out.

I sighed as I stood by the edge of the river, tilting my head up and stared at the sky.

"Hello dear."

I froze when I heard his voice, fear coursing through me. "Zachary." I breathed as I turned, not needing to fake being scared because I was, but he did not need to know that.

'Stay calm Chloe we're almost there stay him.'

Almost? Really?!

"What do you want Zachary?" I asked walking towards a cherry blossom tree that stood across from me. "I came to take you home my dear," he said which made me freeze but I quickly shook it off.

"That's not my home," I said and I could hear him chuckle and move closer causing me to tense more but I kept my cool.

I had to.

"Then where is your home Chloe?" I frowned at that my home….my home was with my hybrids.

No matter what.

Before I could replay there were flashes of fur as the boys took him down. Jin approached me but stood a little away from me  knowing how'd I'd react if one of them was too close to me.

"You're safe now Chloe," he said softly to which I nodded and began walking in the direction of our home. Humming while I did, I stopped when I saw a bunny sitting I'm front of me looking confused (Jungkook).

I sighed knelt down, picked him and started walking again. He snuggled into me which made me smile softly but I made sure it vanished before anyone saw it.

I love these boys I do.

But could they love me?
Do they love me?

---
Poor Chloe she is not sure how the boys feel and thinks her love is one sided.
Is it?
Pm me your answer please!
Please vote comment and follow!

Love

Elle

<3