9

3rd POV:
Chloe woke up under a dim light, horrible smell and feeling as if she was restrained. She looked down and took note that she was chained to a wall. Not a great way to wake up is it?

She looked up and saw a screen in front of her showing a….room what is going on?

She heard a door slam open, jumping a little bit because of it but regained herself fast and saw Zachary walking toward her with two guys and a smirk on his face.

This was not going to go well, Chloe's heart sank when she saw the seven hybrids her boys appear on the screen and boy did they loom mad.

Zachary stood in front of her so they had not seen her. Yet.

"Hey, boys why so upset?" He asked playing with them. Yoongi glared at him and said, "just skip to the chase. What. Do. You. Want?" "Aw, do you not want to play a game? It involves that human you are so fond of. Chloe," that got everyone's attention, particularly Yoongi's.

"Where is she?" Chloe heard, Hobi growl and she never heard him like that it scared her. "Do you really want to know?" Zachary asked mockingly making the boys more tense and nervous.

He moved out of the way and there in plain view was Chloe. She looked no worse for the wear. Only a few bruises, torn clothes but on further inspection she was alright.

"What are you doing with her?" Asked Jin, ears and tail twitching in anger. "Well, your human came here telling me to leave you alone…funny thing is this whole thing is about her," Zachary said with an evil laugh making the hybrids frown and Chloe freeze in fear.

'No he could not know…'

She thought as she tensed in fear and he moved closer to her to inspect her. "You do not know what she is? Or where she came from? She never told you why she is running from Daruis? From her past?" Asked Zachary actually sounding surprised as he turned to the screen to see the hybrids trying to catch Chloe's eyes but she kept her eyes on the ground.

"Return her to us Zachary," said Namjoon getting irritated. "I'll return her to you when I feel like it. Before we log off, want to say anything to the hybrids?" Chloe lifted her head forcing a smile, though she was hiding her fear and said, "stay away and remember I love you. All of you."  With that he disconnected the boys shouting protests before being cut off.

He turned to Chloe and stroked her cheek lightly smiling sickeningly.

"Let us get started shall we?"

----
Hey, hope readers enjoyed themselves!

Please, vote, comment and follow.

Love

Elle

<3