Big Surprise

I was eating cereal and petting Kai when Lucy spoke up. "Alright guys. I have a big surprise. In a couple days, we are going to Fairytail." The twins started jumping up and down. Me and Harper looked at each other and high fived. Shade came in the front door with food. The kids ran towards her and Shade flew up before they could get it. "First of all, tell me what is going on and then you have food." "Shade," I yelled from across the room, " we will be going to Fairytail." She set the food down and started jumping up and down with the twins. I grabbed my staff and walked out of the house. I went to the backyard and I started thinking. The Fairytail guild. Lucy has told me so many stories. I wanted to join but I don't trust guilds. I don't trust anyone at all. Not after being tortured for years. Not after being alone for years. I took on random jobs from people and got money. When I was on a job when I was 14, my true powers started showing. I became way more destructive and I had issues controlling my anger. My anger has hurt a lot of innocent people. I control my emotions because my emotions control my powers. Nobody wants to see me get mad.
"Hey Ace, are you ok?" I turned around and saw Harper standing by the back door with Kai. " I saw you come out back so I followed. I saw the look on your face and got worried." Kai had slithered over to me and slithered up my arm. I pet her on the head and sat down. " Sorry to worry you Harper. I just started thinking about what it would be like to b in a guild. I have never been in one. I'm just scared for the twins and you. That is all." She came and sat down beside me. " Ok. Well Ace, can u tell me how u, Kai, and Shade met? I wanna know." I looked at her and retraced my staff. "Well as you know, I am a hybrid between dragon and human. First of my kind." "Just like me." I chuckled a little, "yeah just like you. But not a lot of people know this. Shade an Kai are both hybrids. They were tested on at the same laboratory that I was. One day,  a shape shifting dragon named Ogluia heard about us being tested on. She found the laboratory and save me. I told her I wasn't leaving without Shade. Me and Shade talked every night. We had rooms right next to each other and helped each other through the pain. Ogluia saved her and let Kai go. Kai bit me and my powers stopped the venom from spreading. I talked to her and calmed her down. Ogluia took us to her cave and raised all three of us. We all became close and me and Shade were basically sisters. Me and Kai have grown to have a mental connection. We can read each other's feelings. But one day, Ogluia left the cave why we were at a near bye town for food. We came back and she wasn't there. She left a note that said she was sorry for leaving us but she loved each and every one of us with all her heart. We traveled the road and went from town to town. I then met Lucy when I was 12. We became best friends even when she joined Fairytail. The I found you and my whole life changed." I grabbed her head and gave her a nuggie. I looked up and saw that Lucy, Igneel, shade, and Nashi were standing on the back porch. I stood up and let go of Harper. I was bombarded by hugs. "We love you Ace." I saw the twins crying. I hugged then all back. "Well I love you too ." They let go of me and I put my hands on my hips. "Now let's get packing.