The dragon

(Harper's POV)
I was trying to relax. My powers were drained more than I thought. "Aren't you supposed to be training?" I turned around to see Storm and Sky walking towards me. Sky was skipping and Storm was slightly blushing for no reason. I just layed back down and pet Kai. Someone was blocking my sunlight and I opened my eyes. "I said that aren't you supposed to be training?" "I was but I think that I pushed myself a little bit to far in the fight between Natsu and Gajeel." He just sat down and laughed. Sky jumped on him and made him fall. He sat back up and looked at me. "I don't think that I have ever seen Gajeel or Natsu lose in a fight. You and Ace were barely even using you powers and you were beating them. I mean I was amazed watching you fight. With all that skill." I felt my cheeks get really hot. I was blushing for the first time in my life. I don't even know why. After about thirty minutes of talking to Storm, Athena, Ryker, Axel, and JJ came outside. Ryker was on Axel's shoulders and they were arguing about which dragon slayer powers were better. Typical brothers. JJ and Athena were talking about shopping. Typical girls. They saw me and Storm talking. They all got that look in there eyes. "What are you guys looking at?" "So Athena, what should the couple name be? Either Starper or Horm." "Well I don't know JJ. What should their couple name be?" They all started laughing at us. We looked at each other and we were bother blushing. I looked away as Storm got up. "What are you guys talking about? I was being nice and getting to know her. I just met her and she might not even be qualified to be in a guild." I turned my head back around and looked at him. I stood up and walked over to him. "What do you mean by that Storm. Yeah so what if you just met me. I just met you and I already have feelings for you. I have actually blushed for the first time in my life with you," I was crying and at the point of screaming, "I feel happy and I feel like the butterflies in my stomach just wanna escape every time I am with you. Also what do you mean about me "not being qualified to be in a guild? I am more powerful than your strongest members. I am only 15 and I had the power to take down ten armies with just a swipe of my hand. But I guess you see me the same way you see Are. A monster who doesn't deserve to live. I can't believe I actually thought I liked you." I looked at Kai and she shrunk and got on my arm. I walked away and rammed Storm in the shoulder. He fell down. I looked ack and just saw all of them surprised. "HARPER." I looked back and saw Ace running towards me. I ran up to her and jumped in her arms. She hugged me and spun me around. When she put me down, she saw the year streaks on my face. She knelt down and wiped away my tears. "What is it Harp? Why are you crying?" "Ace, I think I just got my heart broken." I started crying again. Ace looked at Kai and her head shot straight to Storm. "Why did you hurt her? Tell me." "I didn't hurt her. I just said that i was getting to know her and that she probably wasn't qualified to be in a guild. That is all." I heard footsteps and turned around. I saw that Juvia, Gray, Gajeel, Levy, Natsu, and Lucy had come running. I knew what I had to do. I had already copied some of Gajeel and Natsu's powers. Storm was about to swing at Ace an I knew that Ace would hurt him. I stared running towards them and said "Iron dragon Scales." My body got covered in iron and I stepped in between Ace and Storm. Storm hit my body and retraced his arm. "What did you do to me?" I relaxed my body and the iron scales started disappearing. I got really light headed and almost fell. Thank God Ace was there and she caught me. "I didn't do anything except protect the ones I loved. Ace is my sister and I won't let you hurt her. You all probably see a little girl who looks like nothing. But I am something. I am a proud dragon slayer and that is who I am. I have that murderous intent from the dragon DNA in me. I keep it under control everyday. But the next time you take a swing at my family, I will that instinct rain free and I won't hold back. I can't believe I ever trusted you." I passed out after saying that.