New Exceed

Harper's POV
Today is going to be great. Before the GMG starts. I have a friend who will be here. He has been away on a mission but he just got back. I was up before anyone and was already ready. It was 8 in the morning and I wanted the team to meet my friend. I opened the blind and everyone got mad. "Up and ready. I have a friend that you should meet. Be outside the inn in 10 minutes." I walked out of the inn. I was spinning my staff behind my back and focusing my powers. I knew that I would have to use my elements. I heard everyone coming outside. "What are we doing up so early Harper?" They were still tired. "I have someone I want you all to meet. He maybe even join Sabertooth an he is very powerful. Just as strong and as scary as me." I gave them a evil smirk and they all jumped. Well everyone except Luna. She just laughed. We all walked to the park. I stood out in the open and everyone just stared at me. I whistled an waited. I saw fairytail on the other side of the park. Ace and Shade looked at me and just smiled. Then a sudden huge shade came over me and I looked up. Everyone gasped and freaked out. It was a dragon. I smiled. "JAX" I jumped up and hugged him tight. He nuzzled his head into me. I just smiled. "Can you transform. Everyone is freaking out." He just grumbled. "Fine but only because I want to meet you girlfriend." I let him go and he started glowing. When the glowing was done he was a Exceed an was black and light blue. I opened my arms and he jumped into them. We were hugging and I flew down to the ground. "Everyone, this is my best friend in the whole wide world. Jax. Jax this is Casper, Junior,Ash, and my girlfriend Luna." He wave hello but everyone was still amazed by home being a dragon. "Sorry I didn't explain. Jax is a dragon who had exceed DNA planted in him. I found him in my backyard and nursed him to health. He became my friend. He took a job and it just ended. So now he is here to cheer me on." They were all gathering up their mouths. I looked at Jax and we both laughed. I saw fairytail walking over to us. I hugged Ace and Jax hugged Shade. "Who is this Harper?" I knew that Storm spoke. "You have to no right to speak my name. Who Jax is is none of you business. So how about you stick your nose in Athena's boobs." I heard a low growl and a couple hushed laughs. I just smiled and grabbed Luna's hand. We all started walking away and Jax turned back into a dragon. He was small. He sat on my shoulder. He was black and had a gold tint. The colors of the dragons. He was a showoff but I loved him. I wanted train a little bit before the games but it was time to go. We got to the arena. I had to go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom but I got lost. Me and Jax started arguing about stupid stuff. I ran into someone and they knocked me down.i rubbed my head and looked up. I saw a pair of crimson red eyes. "Why hello there Harper." "Hello there brother." He just smiled. He held out his hand for me. "So you finally found out didn't you?" I heard footsteps behind him. "Well I know you have to go but don't you wanna come see the twins." I considered his offer and shook my head. "I'm sorry but I have to cheer on my team today. I need  to tell u something so meet me at midnight at the park. It will be a little hard to find me but if you can. Then I will no for sure." I gave him the signature Redfox smile. I walked away and I heard people talking to Gajeel. One voice belonged to Laxus. "So sh figured it out. That you are actually her brother." I just laughed.