GMG Life

I woke up and hopped in the shower. I didn't get much sleep. I was up every time there was a sound. I was afraid that someone was gonna come in and hurt Luna. I had bags under my eyes. Great. I was in a mood to not eat but I had to. I walked out of the bathroom and into the room. Luna was passed out asleep. I had on a vest that went down to thighs. It kinda cutoff in the middle showing my sports bra. O hand on guy shorts that were really baggy. And blue and read combat boots. I had dyed my hair awhile back. The red stripe was now blue and my hair was black. A big change but I liked it. I went downstairs to get food and Luna came down with Rouge. They grabbed some food and I told them that I had to go visit some people. "Well I have to go meet some people. I haven't seen them in awhile. So bye." I walked out of the inn. I didn't want anyone following me but I knew they would. I soon ran into a familiar little Exceed. "Well long time no see." Shade turned around and gave me a bear hug. Behind her was Lily. "I missed you guys too. But where is Ace." "She is getting food with the twins and Lucy. Some of the little brays from the guild are around here with there parents." I put my hood up and followed Shade. I saw something out of the corner of my eye an I knew it was Rouge. He couldn't hide from me. "Hiya there sis." Ace turned around and started crying. I hugged her and Lucy. I missed my family. I saw a certain blue and black haired boy and turned around. I wanted to punch him so badly. I started walking away with Igneel and Lily. I loved talking to them because they treated me like a dude. I loved getting into the mud an getting down and dirty. I never ran like the other girls did. "Hey Lily, who is that person you are talking to?" I heard Gray's voice behind me. Thank God for my sense of smell. I knew who all was with him. Gajeel, Axel,JJ, Natsu, Lisanna, Erza, Athena, Ryker, and some more people. I turned around and my face was still hidden. I saw Gajeel and Natsu eyes get really big. "Is that who I think it is." I just laughed. I pulled my hood down and they saw me. "Yup, it's little old me. I guess a lot can change in 4 months. I did but did you?" I saw Storm and Athena holding hands. I got really mad at him. But why should I care. "Oh sorry I spoke to soon. It looks like Storm found himself a girl. Good for you Athena. Oh and Axel, I'd I fight you in the games , I will hurt you. I think you know why." He looked very confused. "Oh you forgot already. Last night you got hella drunk and started man handling my girlfriend. I slugged you and walked out." Ace walked up to me. But at the same time. Rouge and Luna came out of the shadows. Junior, Ash and Sting came out from a store. Luna ran up to me and jumped in my arms. She let go and I slung my arm across her shoulders. She wrapped her hand around my waist. Everyone was surprised but Ace just gave me hug. "What is this Harp? A prank to get back at me. It won't work because I'm in love." Me, Luna, junior,rouge and Sting looked at each other and laughed. "Oh sorry but you think this is a prank. Oh no honey. This is Luna my amazing girlfriend of four months." She got an evil smirk on her face. "I'm a moon dragonslayer. I'm also 15 and ready to kick some Fairytail ass. You hurt my girl. I'll hurt you back." She has got a ton of sass in her. "Well we are gonna go get a bite to eat. Anyone wanna come." JJ looked at her father and ran over to us. "Well I will see you at the inn in like 50 minutes. Bye." As we were walking away, Luna tripped on something and I caught her out of instinct. I pulled her up and put my hand around her back. She leaned back and I kissed her right there. The crowd started cheering for us. I could here Mira in the background talking about ships an stuff. I can care less. "So is a girl's day, including Rouge. So where to eat."