First Fight

I woke up a little before midnight. I saw that Luna was still asleep and I got out of theshower bed quietly. I went to the bathroom and put up my hair. I saw all the scars on my arms and all the memories came back. I walked out of the bathroom and went over to the bed. I jumped on the bed and Luna shot in the air. I fell of the bed laughing and Luna jumped on me. She pinned my hands to the ground. I wrapped my legs around Luna and flipped her over.  Bell sounded and I got up. I grabbed her hand bad helper he up. We made our way to Juniors room. We kept pushing each other. Then she got on my back and we entered Juniors room. Everyone was there and we waited on the balcony. Mato announced the round. "Now all teams will participate in the Sky Labyrinth. Only the first right teams will make it in. So begin."  We all ran for Sky Labyrinth. We were first and barely fought. Now it was time to show the world.who we were. As Mato announced the teams, they all walked out in to the arena. "In eigth, fairytail b, in seventh, fairytail a." That was all I heard because I was looking at the members of the team. It was Natsu, Lisanna, Gajeel, Gray and Erza. I knew that Lucy and Wendy would be the reserve members. "And the first team is Sabertooth." With that we all walked out into the arena. Me an Luna had on our cloaks. "It looks like Fairytail is up to 6 dragonslayers. And Sabertooth is up to 5 dragonslayers.how about you all introduce yourselves." Fairytail went first. I didn't really care what they said but I wanted to cause some trouble. As Natsu was speaking I pulled out my staff. "Windstorm." My staff spun really fast and I grabbed Luna's and. She was smiling the while time. She knew what I was doing. I jumped on my staff and Luna joined me. I flew up high and then looked down. "Why were you speaking Fairytail? I'm sorry but I don't listen to losers." I saw all of Fairytail just frown with anger and all of Sabertooth just smiled. "Who cares who you are. All I know is that you will lose no matter what. Now it time for Sabertooth to introduce ourselves." Junior went first. "I am Junior. Light dragon slayer." Everyone kept introducing themselves. Then it was our turn.  Luna took off her cloak and her guild mark showed. "I am Luna and a moon dragon slayer. Moon rider. A star came down from the sky and Luna hoped on. She landed on the ground and gave me her signature smile. My face was mostly hidden by my cloak. But it waved in the wind and my guild mark showed. "Aura release." The spell broke and everyone felt my aura. "My name is Harper Vertila and I am a dragon slayer. Fourth generation. Dragon slayer secret art. Wings of death." Black fire dragon wings appeared on my back. I grabbed my staff and flew to the ground. I landed beside Luna and she grabbed my hand. I saw everyone at fairytail looking at me. I decided to be a major bitch. I let go of Luna's hand and wrapped my hand around her waist. Her head turned to mine and I gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. I heard gasps and squeals and much more. Mato spoke up. "Well now that that happened, go rest and get ready for tomorrow." Everyone in Sabertooth just smirked at Fairytail. I walked away and headed to the bar. I wasn't going to drink but everyone else in the guild would. Me and Luna sat beside each other. We started to walk away because it was late. Then someone grabbed Luna's arm and slapped her butt. "Gihi I did it guys." I knew that voice and laugh. I turned around and swung. "What the hell." I stood up tall and I had already fired up my powers. "What the hell were you thinking Axel? You just slapped my girlfriends ass." Luna had wrapped her arms around my waist. She was scared of me going all out. "So wat if I slapped her ass. Your not my boss. So I can take her if I want." He reached for Luna. I slugged him in the face and my hands became covered in fire and wind. "She is not yours. You are drunk and should leave. I thought you were a good guy. But I guess I was wrong. You are like all the other fairies. You are nice and then you turn your back to the ones who cared about you. Now I will see you in the GMG." I walked away and had Luna I'm front of me. Casper, Junior, and Ash were behind us. "Unlike Fairytail, we protect our own." We all walked out.