The human

(Ace's POV)
My head was pounding and I woke up. There was a certain smell that made me put my guard up. I looked at my surroundings. I was in a tree that was full of books and jars. There was a lot of cool stuff in here. All of a sudden the door opened. "Oh hello, your awake." This woman had a very familiar smell. "Where am I?" She had a basket and had set it down on a table. "Well I found you in the woods. You were all bruised and I brought you here. I healed you an let you sleep." I was surprised and I sat up in the bed. "Well thanks a lot. By the way what is your name?" She smiled and said "my name is Porlyusica. I am a healer and I don't do people." "What else?" She looked surprised. "By what do you mean?" I stood up and walked to her. "You have a weird smell and I know that smell. You are a dragon. Am I right?" She chuckled and looked at me. "You are a very smart girl. I am a dragon from a place called Edolis. I am Wendy dragon from another world." "Ok well i got to go. My family must be worri---." I thought about what I did. I couldn't go back to Guild. They don't understand me. I looked at myself in the mirror. I really am a monster. I walked to the bed and grabbed my clothes and changed. I had scars that were healing pretty well. I grabbed my staff and made it grow. I put on a jacket that I had and walked out the door. "Thank you again Mrs. Porlyusica. But now I have to go. I har to find my own path." "Wait child. You should go back to the guild. I know Fairytail is hard to get used to but give it time. Also I  have to go to the guild for some reasons. You wanna walk together." I was shocked about what she has said. But I needed to get stuff off my chest. "I would love to walk with you. I have some stuff that I just need to tell someone. So would it be ok for me to talk to you?" I didn't wanna be rude so I asked. "she smiled and walked out of her house. "Why talk all you want child." I actually liked this lady. She was kind and understanding. "So I have some really dangerous powers..." I started talking and didn't stop for an hour. We finally got to the guild. I was scared of what they would do. So I was prepared for anything. My staff had shrunk but I know I need my guard up. Porlyusica walked into the guild and everyone stopped what they were doing. She started walking to the Masters office. I had my staff grow which made some people jump. I made it to where I had a death grip on it. I walked up to Shade and Lily. I sat down beside Lily and had my staff resting against my leg. "Anything happen when I was gone?" Shade went on and on about stupid stuff. "Wait Harper made friends with Gray's kid? Man." I started crying. "I'm gonna go get u a drink Ace." Shade ran to the bar and tried to get Mira's attention. "Hey Ace. What is wrong with you?" I looked up at Lily and he was in his normal form. " It's nothing Lily. It's just that I thought I would help Harper make some friends. I thought that I would help a lot of people here. But they all saw what I can do and now the are scared to get near me." "It's not that. It's just that people don't know how to deal with someone that is like you. They just have to get to know you first. I like you and I barely even know you. Well Shade ha been talking about you for like three hours. How great you are and how you saved Harper." I just smiled. "Thanks Lily. You are a great Exceed to listen to." I stood up and so did Lily. He had transformed into his battle form and gave me a hug. I hurried my face in his fur an hugged back. I hope Lily and Shade fall in love. They would be perfect for each other. I let go of Lily and looked at everyone. "I hope that you guys can forgive me for what I did. I didn't want you guys to see that side of me and I am sorry that you did. Can you please see what I mean is true." They gave eachother looks and some whispered. A little boy wrestled his way out of Levy's arms and walked up to me. "I know that you are a good person. My name is Ryker and I forgive you. I hope you like my guild." He was so sweet and I ruffled his hair. "Thank you Ryker but I have a question. Do you know where Harper is?" "She is with Storm and Sky talking out back."