Kids Introduction

I knew what I had said. I headed out back with Lucy and the kids. I stood with my family and was ready to fight. Everyone in the guild walked outside. Natsu had Lisanna in his arms and was staring at us. Lucy had stopped crying and was in front of the twins. I had Harper next to me and I was ready to kill if someone hurt her. Everyone was wondering if what I said was real or not. "Hey Ace." I looked at Mira because she said my name. "What is up Mira?" She looked worried and I could feel it. " I is what you said real? That the twins are Natsu's kids." She said it loud enough to were everyone could hear her. Lucy looked scared about revealing the truth. I sighed and spoke up. "Nashi and Igneel. Hi about you show your new guild members your powers." They both got a smirk on their face. "I'll go first." Igneel stepped to the center of the battle field. "My name is Igneel Dragneel. Son of Lucy Heartfilla and Natsu Dragneel. Twin brother to Nashi Dragneel. I am a celestial wizard. Open gate of the Virgin, open gate of the water bearer, open gate of lion. Virgo, Leo, and Aquarius." They all came through their gates. They all advanced through the years. Virgo was in a different maids outfit. Leo had put on some muscle and Aquarius had grown a lot. "He didn't even use the keys." People were so shocked. "Well yeah. I don't have to us keys. My mom does but I don't. A little trick I learned thanks to a good friend." He looked at me and Nashi stepped forward. Her whole body became covered in flames. "My name is Nashi Dragneel. Daughter of Lucy Heartfilla and Natsu Dragneel. Twin sister to Igneel Dragneel. I am a fire dragon slayer. Dragon slayer secret art, Wings of Fire." With that, she rose up and had dragon wings on her back. They were made of fire and she flew high up. I started laughing as I saw everyone else's mouth drop. "Haha. Shade, Kai, Harp, let's go join her. Kai times three. Shade you get Igneel." Kai slid of of Harper's arm and grew three times her size. She grew dragon wings. Shade transformed into her Exceed form. All the other Exceeds stared at her. She grew her wings but they were black compared to the others. She grabbed Igneel by the hands and flew up with him. I threw Harper my staff and let her fly on it. She spun it and hopped on. Kai was already in the air and I was running towards her. I jumped on Gray and Natsu's heads. I jumped on Kai and she flew up high with everyone else. I looked down and yelled. "My name is Ace Vertila and I am fourth generation dragon slayer. I am a hybrid and first of my kind. I have a dragon lacrima in me and I have been raised by a dragon. But I also have dragon DNA coursing through me. I am a half human and half dragon. Just like Harper, shade, and Kai. They are all half dragon. But I think it is time I fight the people who made my best friend cry." I jumped off of Kai and called to the wind. I flipped on the air and yelled "Twin Pillars." Two tornadoes formed at my hands and I landed softly on my feet. Harper jumped off my staff and retracted it. She was heading to the ground fast. "Earthen Towers." Two long towers of Earth came up and she landed on them with her feet. She jumped off and landed right beside me. As everyone who was I the sky came down and landed behind us. "So Natsu, what do you think of your kids? They have extraordinary magical powers. And they did pretty well considering they grew up without a father. So you better apologize to Lucy. She risked her life for your kids and you put her. Further more you layed your hands on a woman which is not good." "Shut up you faker. Nashi, Igneel, I am so sorry I wasn't there for you growing up. Please forgive me." They looked at each other and Nashi spoke up. "How can I ever forgive you. My mother loved you with all her being and she left because you were all over her," she pointed to Lisanna, "my mom didn't want to ruin your life, so she went into hiding with us. Away from Fairytail. I heard my mom tell stories about you people for as long as I can remember. You call yourselves a family. Is this how you treat a family member. Yell at her and cheat on her. She came back so we could meet our father but I wish I never came back. Now that I know who my father is, I wish I never met him." "I'm with my sister. I'll stay here just to be apart of a guild. I will protect my family and my spirits with my life. I would rather die for my spirits than have then risk their lives. I want to get to know all you and I want to become a part of this family. But I will never consider you  my father. Not after I saw you lay hands on the one person that loved you the most in this world." He walked back to his mother and helped Lucy up. She was crying like crazy. I saw the bruise on her from where Natsu pushed her down. Her upper arms were bruised like crazy. I turned back around to look at Natsu. My eyes were as red as hell itself. "Now I will hurt you like you hurt Lucy. I'm going to embarrass you in front of your guild and never let you live it down. Let's fight."