Fight

I always thought of Laxus as my brother. He was over protective and very nice. Once you got to know him. Me and Jax ad gotten back to the balcony for our guild. I was waiting for the next battle and it was going to be a two on two today. "The last round of the day will be Natsu and Gajeel from Fairytail A against Luna and Harper of Sabertooth. The battle of the dragonslayers." The whole crowd cheered with excitement. I looked at Luna and we gave each other the smile. We wanted to fight them and we were ready. I looked at Natsu and Gajeel. Gajeel was smiling staring at me. "There will also be a twist to the dragon slayer match. You can use your Exceeds. So it will be four against four." I was jumping up and down with glee. I wanted to show people what Jax could do in a fight. I also wanted to kick my brother's ass. The rest of the matches went by quick and everyone was waiting for my match. "Now for the last match of the day. Contestants, step into the arena." I gave my guild a high five and walked to the edge of the balcony. Our Exceeds grew wings and flew us down there. Moon had pitch black wings. Jax had wings like a demon. They were ocean blue and black and I loved them. We all landed on the ground. I drapped my arm over Luna's shoulders. I kissed her and we both got into a battle stance. The match started and they attacked us first. They always do. "Luna, who do you want?" She looked at me and hit Natsu. I nodded my head and knew that I was going to fight Gajeel. He came at me swinging. I needed to create a distraction so Jax could transform. "Winding cyclone." A huge gust of wind came and made a cyclone. Jax flew me up high and transformed. He was at his medium size. About twice as big as Kai. I looked down and.saw Gajeel and Lily come at me. Jax flew around them and easily dodged them. He landed on the ground and he shrunk. Gajeel can at me and threw multiple attacks. "Iron club, iron scales, iron sword, iron roar, and iron lance." I dodged most of the spell but a couple hit me. I heard a crack and I knew that my ribs were broken. Luna ran to my side. "Moon drive." "Dragon drive." We became covered in scales. Luna's were black and mine were black and red. We did a unison raid. "Black elements." Gajeel and Natsu fell to the ground and didn't come back up. I fell an Luna caught me. She helped me up. "Now you have just seen the power of two dragon slayers. You never want to see the power of three." Junior came and helped me. Everyone saw us an froze. "The Sabertooth trio. Oh no." Everyone freaked out at us. "Whatever. All I know is that my sister just kicked my ass. Great." All of Fairytail just looked at Gajeel. He must have been speaking out loud. I turned around and walked away. "See you tonight iron steel Gajeel." He smiled and laughed his stupid laugh. We all went back to the inn and I got ready for meet up with Gajeel. While everyone was eating. I snuck out and went to the park. I hid in a tree and blender in with shadows. I saw my Gajeel and stopped my breathing. He sniffed the air and used his super hearing. Keep trying dude. I leaned back into the tree and hit relaxed. Then I felt the tree shake an I fell out of it. Someone caught me. I looked up to see Gajeel laughing like crazy. "I found you. Now tell me the truth."