Lunch time

I was walking with Luna and JJ. Rouge was with Luna's Exceed and Shade had came with us. Frosch, Shade, and Moonlight were talking to Rouge. Moonlight was a guy an had a light blue fur with dark blue stripes. Frosch was in a pink frog suit. Shade was all black and had white stripes. "So what are we going to eat?" JJ got a weird smile on her face. She grabbed our arms and dragged us to some cafe. It smelled really good so we picked a booth. Rouge came in and sat down beside JJ. Our exceeds plopped on our laps. I could feel a lot of people's eyes on Luna. "So Harper. When did you meet Luna?" I just sat up straighter. "I met her when I first came to the guild. I was a sort of loner and then I talked to Luna. Her happy go lucky personality was fun. I also didn't have a place so I stayed with Rouge and Luna." I was scratching Shade behind the ear and cuddling her. "What has happened at the guild since I left?" She looked surprised by my question. "Well storm and Athena started dating and Storm became more prone to having an out burst. The twins trained like crazy to be on the team. Ace was ad but always had a smile on her face. And my brother became Storm's bodyguard. And that's about it." I looked into the sky and got lost in thought. I felt someone grab my hand. I looked at Luna. She had a very worried look on her face. She wrapped her arms around mine. I kissed her forehead and rubbed the top of Moons head. I then tickled her until I she almost snorted. I looked at her and then at Rouge. I laughed my head off along with the Exceeds. "I'm sorry baba but I just can't help it. Your laugh is so funny. And plus our food isint here and I'm getting impatient." She elbowed me in the ribs. I backed off and then our food came. While we were eating, I caught a whiff of someone that I would like to forget. I looked out the window and saw Storm, Athena, Axel, and some others. I looked at Rouge and he had his arms tight around Frosch. When we were done eating, we walked out of the cafe and went to the park. I could tell that they were following us and I knew JJ knew also. We got in the park and we're just hanging out. People parted the way when they saw us. "Sabertooth is gonna lose." "I hope you all lose again this year." People were saying random comments. They were getting beyond annoying. "The only guild who knows about family is Fairytail." That hit me and I whipped my head around. I saw an old guy who was looking directly at me. "You don't know what your talking about old man. Now shut up if you know what's good for you." I started walking away when I heard footsteps coming my way. "Haha. Don't even try anything on me Athena. You know that I will fight you and I have the heart to back it up. Leave me alone and you will be going good." "Oh shut it Harper. What the old man said was true.  We know about family and you left us. You left Storm all alone." I turned my head along with Luna, JJ, and Rouge. Athena was having a full blown make out session with Storm. He didn't want it but he didn't say no. I decided to be a bitch. I whipped out my staff and took her legs out from under her. I walked back to Luna's side and wrapped my arm protectively around her waist. "Low blow Harper. And look who is coming to your rescue. Your dumb team." Junior, Ash, and Casper came running at us. I let go of Luna and Junior stood beside her. Athena requipped and hit Junior. Junior went down and I looked at Athena. "Ice make Lance." While the Fairytail team was busy dodging the attack, Luna and me helped up Junior. JJ went back over to the team. "Come on Junior. Don't let people see you as  weak." He laughed and I slung his arm over my shoulders. "Enough. We can finish this during the games." They all stopped fighting and looked at me. Casper and Ash were fighting. But when Ash saw her brother she ran to him with tears in her eyes. She sighed and grabbed his arm. As we were walking away, Shade went to the other side and I gave her the hand sign for love. The fairies were laughing at us and I gave Junior to Casper. I brought my staff out again. "You will leave this guild alone. I don't care who you are or even if I know you. You will not hurt my friends and family. If so, I will not hold back and I will hurt you." Everyone could here the blood lust in my voice. Everyone felt my aura and backed up. Luna opened her mouth. "We actually treat our guild members like family. Something you don't know how to do. I guess that we really are better." We walked of and went back to the hotel. We all got ready and I was ready to kick some ass.