Love Story

"Hold on tight." Storm held onto my hand as Kai flew down to the front doors of the Guild. Kai landed and our hair was messed up. We looked at each other and laughed. He jumped off and held out his hand for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and stepped of Kai. I almost fell and Storm had caught me. I wasn't expecting him to catch me. He pulled me straight up and let go of my hand. "Kai shrink plz. You get eat when I do." She shrunk and she didn't get back on my arm.shw stayed beside me. "Well thanks for the ride Harper. I hope to see you around more." Was it just me or was he actually blushing. "Well you can see me everyday. I am going to be staying at the guild until we can get a place." I turned around and walked into the guild. I saw all the adults looking at me and I had to be strong. I stood up straight and went to the bar. "Hey Mira. Can I get a pop please?" The white haired mage looked at me and smiled her friendly smile. "Of course you can get a drink. I will be right back." She walked away and the twins sat next to me. "Hi Nashi and Igneel." I fist bumped Igneel and gave Nashi a hug. They really are my siblings. We started talking when Mira brought us my drink. "Here Mira. I'll pay." I looked back and saw Natsu. Him and Nashi started talking. I turned around and saw Shade talking to PantherLily. She found a guy already. Great she will never shutup. "Hey Iggy, I got to go I'll see ya later." I hugged him and kissed him on the forhead. "What will you be doing Harper?" Nashi hugged me and gave me a worried look. "Oh you know. Just kicking some ass because I'm bored." I walked over to Shade and PantherLily. "Shade, I'm gonna go do stuff out back. I'll be back soon. Oh and hi Lily. I don't know how you put up with Gajeel for all these years." " I don't know either. But I guess you just learn how to deal with his stupidity." "I HEARD THAT LILY." Gajeel was across the guild. He was holding Levy's hand and had Ryker on his shoulder. Happy family. I walked away as Gajeel and Lily go into it. I walked outback and looked around. The sky was clear today. I had Kai get off me. She could shoot the elements out of her mouth. I had her go to the other side of the field. She started shooting stuff at me. I dodged and said "Ice make shield. Cardnado." A ice shield formed and I a tornado of cards formed. I was out of breath and give her the sign to stop. I don't know where all my energy went. I guess I pushed myself a little to much in the battle.