Sleeping dragon

(Harper's POV)
I could see clouds. It was like I was floating in the air. I tried to move my body but I couldn't. I was num and all my power was drained. I felt someone grabbing my hand but I don't know who. "Listen to me Harper." "Who is that? Who is there?" "Don't worry child. My name is Ogulia. I am Ace's dragon."  "Why are you here and why can't I move?" "I am here to help you. Someone put a spell on you. It is a spell that drains all of your magical power. But you can beat it. You have a strong mind and body so you can do this. But you have to go to a different guild to train." "I don't wanna leave this guild. I wanna stay here with my family." I got to thinking and then it hit me. I was getting weaker because I was worrying to much about my friends and family. "Make a choice. This choice will change your life so it is yes or no." "I will lead but only if Ace comes with me." The voice didn't answer and I started to wake up. I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I saw the twins on the couch. Lily was standing up by doorway and looked at me. Ace was asleep and was holding my hand. I sat up by myself and Ace woke up. "Are you okay Harp? Why did you pass out? Are you feeling any better?" I grabbed the glass of water by my bed. "One, I'm okay sis. Two, I passed out because there is a spell on me that drains my power. Three, I'm feeling much better now but I have some bad news." Ace looked worried and the twins woke up. "When I was asleep, I heard a voice. The voice said that she was a dragon. To be specific, it was your dragon Ace. Ogulia was nice to me and said that I had to leave. If not, the spell would consume me and I would lose my powers for good. So I am going to leave the day after tomorrow." They looked at me shocked and very surprised. "You can't leave us sis." Iggy ran up to me and hugged me crying. Me and him have always been close. Almost as close as me and Ace. "Can you guys leave the room? I need to talk to the twins for a couple minutes alone." Lily and Ace nodded and walked out the door. The minute they shut it, I started talking. "So, I am going to leave and I want to leave you two here. I am leaving because Lisanna has put a spell on me. The spell was meant for one of you two or Ace. But since Nashi is  protected by the dragon DNA in her, the spell wouldn't even get close to her. Igneel is protected by his spirits. When you were born, the spirit's told Lucy that they would do a spell on you. The spell is Ade up of a fraction of all of the spirits power. That Pell protects you from any spell coming your way. Ace has a psychic link with Kai. So since Kai is protected by the combined DNA of snake and dragon, she also protects Ace. I am not protected by anything. So I will be gone and fight in the grand magic games with Sabertooth. I want you two to stay here and figure out a way to break the spell. Brin in Levy if you want. Lisanna also has a spell on Natsu. Also give Levy this bottle. It has medicine that Porlyusica made. It will protect her from any spell or mind control coming her way. So keep Ace and Lucy safe for me." "We will Harper." I hugged then both. Now all I have to do is get Ace's staff and pack some clothes. Then here I come Sabertooth.