Chapter FortyThree- I'm Here, She's At Hogwarts.

"You don't look like your sisters, you have similarities of course. The same eyes." Sonny said, grabbing a sausage roll.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's hard to find a blood relative that doesn't share them." I said. Referring to my stone grey coloured eyes that we all shared. A dominant gene passed from generation to generation.

"You're friends with Sirius right? You must have things in common with him?" He questioned. I nodded taking a bite of my food.

"To my knowledge, I don't think we're that similar though." I smiled.

Sirius and I still had a complicated relationship, there was no hardship anymore. Equally there was no definite bond made.

"What do you think of Lucius? Have you spoken to him? Narcissa must have introduced you by now?" He smirked at the question, retucking his loose hair behind his ears. He had a glint of mischief in his bright blue eyes.

"Unfortunately I have, only properly once mind- on the train. Before I was sorted of course." I observed his reaction. He rolled his eyes dramatically.

"He acts like he's got a stick shoved up his arse, doesn't he? I don't get it personally, Narcissa has always been a positive delight compared to the group she hangs around with. Lucius is full of himself. I wonder what she sees in him?" He laughed. I laughed too, finding his blunt honesty funny.

"You like her then?" I asked, surprised considering I haven't heard positive reviews about either sibling yet.

"Yeah I do. We don't talk much, never really have but there's a stereotype for Slytherins and we gained it for a reason. Bad? No, anyone can be bad. Moody on the other hand? Narcissa is a joy to have around the common room sometimes. Teen angst thrives in the dungeons!" He said seriously but I laughed again at his comment.

Narcissa has never been moody...but a joy to be around was a stretch. She's pragmatic and at times even dull with boredom. Perhaps she flourished in an environment far from home though, letting Lucius take over that hard-headed role.

"What's the Gryffindor common room like? I've been there for a party or two but you never get the full experience with what it's like in that environment, do you?" He asked.

He was extremely curious, you could tell both of his parents were Ravenclaw. He had a natural thirst for knowledge.

I didn't really know how to explain the common rooms, only ever focusing on the small amount of friends I had managed to grip onto whilst there and not much else.

"Calmly chaotic." I contradicted myself, physically cringing at the poor response.

He narrowed his blue eyes at me, not judging but visualising. Interpreting my choice of words.

"I understand that, I get that feeling from a lot of Gryffindors. There's a type of acceptance with the madness within. Whether it feels that way or not, I guess is a different matter." He said wisely.

I was taken aback by how understanding he was. How open and honest he easily was behaving, there was no sense of hierarchy that I wasn't qualifying for. Quite laidback but with strong standing opinions peaking through.

When I had imagined Slytherins it had only been in the shape and form of my sisters; calculating and cunning.

My parents, aunts and uncles; short tempered and masters of manipulation.

Lucius and Severus; Arrogant and abrasive.

"Severus Snape-" I started to ask while thinking of him, but was cut off by a big groan escaping Sonny's lips.