CHAPTER 01

roseanne caressed the pink tinted shell on her necklace as she watched the prince with adoration. though her mother had forbidden her to go near the humans.

she wanted to know how it feels to be loved. who knew that she would be the one falling inlove? and to the prince of the whole land.

all she knew that he was a prince because of the way he dresses, acts and the crown on his head.

she was a princess herself, being the daughter of the queen of the sirens. she sighed and swam away from the dock. instead, she swam to the shore where she and her childhood friend met.

she sat and sat on the rocks, caressing the shell again.

"we meet again." she looked behind and saw namjoon.

"oppa!" she exclaimed.

she met him once when lalisa brought him with her. they were instantly close but he was sent away to study darker magic.

"she is always looking for you. knowing that i always visit this beach." he said.

"you can not tell her that we meet. i do not want her mother saying more hurtful words towards her." roseanned looked down on her tail.

"i understand," namjoon sighed. "here." namjoon said, handing her a necklace with a beautiful baby pink stone.

"what is this?" she asked as she wears the necklace.

"once she mastered every spell, she did everything she could to perfect a charm that can turn your tail into legs. hoping that one day she could show you around the land and she succeeded." namjoon told her. "she gave it to me so that i could give it to you if i meet you again." he smiled.

namjoon told her the words that will work its magic to transform her tail into legs.

"how about you try it?" namjoon told her.

she took a deep breath and chanted the words. suddenly, her tail was surrounded with light, she felt scared but was replaced with a huge smile when she saw legs instead of a tail.

namjoon held her hand and helped her stand up in the knee length water. she stumbled, losing her balance since she was not used to it.

after awhile, she was on her own feet, running and jumping around. she was so happy and she knew that she won't be coming home any time soon.