CHAPTER 05

"come on prince," roseanne giggled as she pulled him by the hand around the market.

he rolled his eyes but the smile on his lips showed no irritation. the people who had seen the prince grow were glad that they saw him around such place again wearing his casual clothes and without his crown just like he always did when he was little.

they are all wondering of who the beautiful young lady was but decided not be nosy and just thank her in their minds that she is able to have the prince do all this things again.

"i was always all around the kingdom when i was little. i did not care if i was a prince, all i cared for was having fun and being able to interact with the people i will lead in the future," jimin told her as they walked side by side in the forest.

"why did you stop doing it then? i could see it ine everyone's faces that they were surprised to see you again." roseanne asked, raising her eyebrow.

"i stopped because of my mother's death. i was to devastated and still am that i could not bring myself to face my people with such aura. it will just bring them down." jimin told her.

"so you locked yourself up in the palace because you thought it was the right thing to do? you see, jimin, that is where you are wrong. how do you think everyone felt after you chose to suddenly lock yourself up? they probably felt bad because of that. to be a strong leader, you got to be unafraid of what they will think of you. you just have to prove them wrong. showing a little bit of emotion does not make you a coward. hiding it actually does." roseanne rambled.

she looked up and saw jimin smiling fondly at her. she sighed and hugged him with the goal to give him comfort.

"no one is perfect. even royals. trust your people and they will not disappoint you. in your weakest state, they can be that wall you can lean on. and for your mother, she must be very proud of her son growing be such a king." she said, comforting him with her words.

jimin felt as if the heavy burden in his heart was lifted. it made him smile and hug her bag. roseanne reminded him of someone he met when he was younger and it made him feel happy.

"thank you." he says, making her smile.