CHAPTER 10

the women who took roseanne's measurements came back with a white box, secured with a prettily tied ribbon to secure the dress inside.

the siren stood up in excitement but of course gave them all a hug first. jimin watched her staring at the box with sparkling eyes.

"how about you try your dress on?" the woman asked roseanne.

"can i?" she asked back.

"why, of course you can, young miss!" the woman laughed. "the dress is especially made for you in the first place."

roseanne happily went with the woman's assistants while chatting with them on their way to her room.

"now your highness," the woman faced the prince. "i suggest you just wait until the ball. it would be such a delight to surprise you at the main event." she smiled.

"yes, of course," jimin nodded in understanding. "i will be on my way then. i am counting on you to treat her right," the prince reminded her.

"of course, your highness. she really gave us no reason to treat her any different in how we treat a princess." the woman assured him.

"wonderful." the prince smiled and left.

after carefully putting the dress on her, roseanne is now staring at herself in the mirror of her room. she was amazed of how beautiful the dress came out to be.

it was made from the most expensive fabrics. the ribbon made of chiffon cloth was tied around her waist, highlighting her small waist. soft fabric was used for her top, while her skirt was made from fine tulle where in it was styled to be short infront while it was long at the back. swarovski crytals that are in pale pink color are all sewed to add more detail.

"a beautiful dress, for a beautiful girl." one of them said.

"it is the best one we have ever made carefully. we are glad that we are able to give it to you in time." the woman smiled.

"thank you! i did not expect it to be this grand," roseanne thank them as she twirled around the mirror.

"we found you very kind. better than most princesses and we thought giving you a dress every girl would dream of can be our payment to your kindness." she smiled.

"thank you." roseanne thank the woman again sincerely and gave her a hug.

once the visitors have left and roseanne had changed out of her gown, she made her way to the throne room, hoping that she will find the prince there and she luckily did.

"how was your dress?" jimin asked her once he saw her.

"it was very beautiful. i could not think of any dress that would out done it." she smiled.

"that is good. i am glad that you are happy." he said sincerely, staring at her fondly.

"thank you." she said shyly as she blushed at the prince's actions.

she hopes that this would last forever. but unfortunately, fate is not on her side this time.