CHAPTER 02

roseanne wondered around. namjoon told her that he sould accompany her but she said no, wanting to explore the land on her own. he had also given her dresses that he bought from the main land.

until she found herself staring up at the familiar palace. she jumped in joy because she knew she had the chance to meet the prince.

until she heard the blowing horns. she did not know what was happening and just looked around curiously because the people made way.

then somoen bumped to her, she turned around finding her face close to the prince's. her hands landed on his chest, she wanted to move but couldn't, because of how his eyes caught hers.

people gasped. the girls were irritated of the roseanne, thinking that she did tgat on purpose to get the prince's attention.

"i am sorry but get away from the royal highness," the guard said, pulling her away and shoved.

"stop." the prince ordered making the royal guard stand down. "come with us." he said, lending her his hand.

she hesitantly took his and let him guide her inside the palace, not minding the curious stares of many.

the two of then are sitting across eachother in tha palace's huge garden. the prince told the guard to leave who immediately did as he was told.

"you are the siren who is always, watching behind the boulders are you not?" the prince told her.

"i-i..." roseanne stuttered, not knowing how to get out of the situation.

"you are safe. do not worry because i am not like my father who would instantly have you killed." the prince assured her.

"thank you." she said and looked down.

"i am sure you so not have any where to stay. you can stay here and i will take the pleasure of showing you around the land." he smiled.

that made roseanne look up as her eyes sparkled with joy. "you will do that?" she asked.

"of course." the prince nodded. "and please, i would appreciate it if you just call me jimin." the prince told her.

"i understand." the girl nodded. "my name is roseanne by the way." she smiled.